What's my follow up?

ftballfreak880

Reaction score
This weekend I was down the shore and a couple weeks ago when I was down there, I saw this gorgeous hostess at this restaurant and she seemed about my age(16). So this time, I went up to her as I was leaving and said "Hey, I know this is kind of awkard but I couldn't noticing how attractive you are so i wanted to come say hey?"...and then I just asked her a couple questions and then I asked for her number and she said how bout you give me yours, so I did (but I could tell she wasn't gunna call and she didn't)....so the whole thing was kind of rushed and awkard and I could tell she didn't really know how to respond, but I would still say I have a chance, assuming I go back there to talk to her. So next weekend I'll be back down the shore, so what should I say to her this time?

Bay area pimp

Banned
Reaction score
if you see her again just act friendly. Dont make it all akward. Make small talk. (Hi, How are u). Then tell her its too bad she never called because you had something real exciting planned. If she asks what just tell her there's only one way to find out.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
bay area pimp,

i like that man.. good thinking

ftballfreak,

u can go back and see her again, but i would first stop and think about the 1st encounter.. did she seem like she was into u? was she standoffish? i mean i understand her not wanting to give her # to a stranger but she shoulda at least hit u up with a text or even a call if she was interested.. only one way to find out tho..

hope it works out in ur favor dude

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been trying Direct method? Even though I don't think thats the defualt opener. (Not that it matters) But it takes awhile to get congruent to it. (Your Bodylanguage has to be super tight) Like you said, it was rushed which made it even worst. Next time stick in there instead of trying to hurry up.