whats her deal

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a little disclaimer here - i'm not asking for personal advice of what I need to do here. I'm aware of what needs to be done. I'm just wondering what is running through the femine's head!

In short - Ex GF and I of almost 2 years. The past 6 months we've been on a break, pretty much having fun getting with whoever etc.

The past month or so we've been a lot closer and have been ****ing frequently. She's slept over some and I have aswell. 4 Nights ago she wakes me in my sleep and says to me "I want us to be together now! I need to know we are now or I need to move on!" Calmly I told her "listen, things like this happen, I'm not going to force it. We're two adults having fun and if things become more, they will. Finally, she calmed down and went to sleep.

Went out to dinner last night and had a good time. Of course the conversation comes up of girls I have ****ed while we were on break and she mentions that she thinks I was a little "desperate" with some of the girls I got with.

Comes over tonight and tells me that too much has passed and while she still loves me, she doesn't love me the way she used to because of what has happened between us. She then brings up how "eventually I hope we will be friends." I was in a rush so she says "well can i come over later tonight?"

Ha, like wtf does this girl want? First she begs for something, now she tells me that it won't work. Where I stand, I just want a FB for now so I don't care all that much (although, yes I do still have some feelings for her).

Anyways, as the past tells, She will ultimately be back asking for something. wtf is with women?

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite her wishy-washy emotions, you've pretty much got guaranteed sex whenever you want it. Obviously, you know (or at least you SHOULD) that you need to keep your emotions out of this one. Which leaves one question: is the sex good enough to deal with her drama and bulls---?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
You rejected her brilliantly and she is trying to turn it around so she can reject you. Oh and her ego needs to know that you still want her back Notice how the focus is on you and who you F'ed!? She will never tell you about all the F'ing she did and will keep doing. typical female games

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like she's testing you....you held off on the question about the relationship WELL.

as for the f'ing other girls, NEVER answer this, it has no bearing on your current relationship, and its in the past. water under the bridge.

there's no denying, you have your hands full with this one. Suggest you keep your emotions at bay, dont get too attached, and be ready for her to walk.

to be honest, I rekon she's confused herself. We always assume women know what they want, and whilst SOME do, most dont - especially at this age. I'm guessing she's about 21-23?

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup she's about 21. I see what you're saying about women I've f'ed, but I've never been one to lie about things like that. I am what I am, I've done what I done. If you can't understand, then hit the road.

With that said, every time she asks about past women, I tell her "it doesn't matter." Of course she keeps asking and asking and finally I'm like "Fine! So what I ****ed a few girls while I wasn't with you. Get the **** over it."

Anyways, I don't know whether to keep this girl at bay just as an f-buddy or not. It seems every time I try to keep her as an f-buddy, she just pushes for more. And then when theres a possibility for more, she runs away. It's like a sick cycle. I think theres no turning back this time. I just might have to waste her and send her pvssy away else where.