What's going on?

SolidGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the situation people.

I've never had many problems talking to women. According to some of them, I am a "very handsome guy who seems like he doesn't have trouble in meeting and dating girls". And in my social circle, I have the reputation of being a party dude and a ladies-man. In addition to this, I find myself loving the singles life (never had many girlfriends but some one night stands) and being afraid of commitment.

But the thing is, whenever I find someone who I find interesting, at first they get really interested and talkative and always want to hang out but later, they get really jealous for no reason (or at least I think there's no reason), silent and distant. And this has happened many times with different girls.

So my question is, what am I missing?

Thanks in advance! ;)

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SolidGold said:
So here is the situation people.

I've never had many problems talking to women. According to some of them, I am a "very handsome guy who seems like he doesn't have trouble in meeting and dating girls". And in my social circle, I have the reputation of being a party dude and a ladies-man. In addition to this, I find myself loving the singles life (never had many girlfriends but some one night stands) and being afraid of commitment.

But the thing is, whenever I find someone who I find interesting, at first they get really interested and talkative and always want to hang out but later, they get really jealous for no reason (or at least I think there's no reason), silent and distant. And this has happened many times with different girls.

So my question is, what am I missing?

Thanks in advance! ;)
The problem is you. However, now enough information to tell you what your problem is. How do you act with those girls that you find interesting?

SolidGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I act cool. I'm funny and flirty around them.

According to my friends, unlike those girls, I never show many signs of interest or wanting to hang out with them and that's why they get pissed (i treat them like a friend and not more).

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
When they get jealous you are meant to make it clear their beliefs are irrational, don't act on their jealousy (don't delete numbers, or say you will stop talking to a girl).

You would say stuff like "I really like you, I am not like that" If they compare you to their ex all you need to say is that you are not him.

edit: realised this is with female friends, you need to make it clear you arnt interested in them and to stop acting jealous.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i treat them like a friend and not more"

If what you say is true -- that you are handsome and cool -- then just lip lock the girl.