What's a good technique?

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about to go on a third date this coming Friday with a woman I really do like. So far so good. My patience has been rewarded in the past two weeks. When I ignore her for awhile, she has always come back with an email with positive emotions in it. I kissed her on the second date (a lot, but in only a semi-private area).

So she emailed my on Saturday at 8pm seeing if a date on Thursday or Friday would work. She also asked me what I was doing on Saturday. I was out on a first date with another girl (that was my strategy to stop obsessing about the one I really like). So I waited until after midnight and replied, saying that i went out with "a friend" for a drink, and that Friday would work better for me than Thursday.

Now it is Sunday night late and she has not replied to me yet. It's driving me crazy. I need a strategy to cope with her not emailing back. I realize this is pathetic but I am truly going nucking futs waiting for her email.

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
also...

She does not seem interested in having any sort of chat session online or talking on the phone for very long.

The dates are magical though. She spends the whole time smiling at me and flirting and there is undoubtedly chemistry. Strong sparks when we're together.

But why is she always pulling back during the 6 to 7 days between our dates?

Igetit!

Reaction score
ronp78 said:
Now it is Sunday night late and she has not replied to me yet. It's driving me crazy. I need a strategy to cope with her not emailing back. I realize this is pathetic but I am truly going nucking futs waiting for her email.
I don't understand what the problem is here. You ALREADY have the answer you're seeking in YOUR OWN POST.

You said that you went out on another date with some other girl to keep from obsessing over this girl.

Well?

Do it again. Continue living your life,meeting and dating other girls. This way no one girl's crazy behavior will dominate your mind.

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you're right. I am sure this has been discussed many times before, but I think there's a great chance of sex on the date i have coming up on Friday. I need to know how to play it. That is, what should I NOT do so I don't F it up? I assume I should NOt tell her how I really feel about her. (I very stupidly told her while we were kissing that it's hard to keep her out of my mind during the week, and she replied "i think a lot about you too").

Are such things typical AFC behavior?

Igetit!

Reaction score
ronp78 said:
I assume I should NOt tell her how I really feel about her. (I very stupidly told her while we were kissing that it's hard to keep her out of my mind during the week, and she replied "i think a lot about you too").
DING! DING! DING!

...and there's your problem right there.

This girl,the one you're waiting on to send you an e-mail,is she the one you told it was hard to keep out of your mind? Becuase if so,then that explains the delay in her contacting you. And I think the only reason she told you she thought about you a lot was not because she actually does,but simply because you said it to her.

Whenever a guy shows more emotion to a woman than she does to him,you get the situation you find yourself in now.

If she really thinks about you as much as she said she did,you really think it'd take her a week to respond to you? In fact,she wouldn't be responding at all...

SHE'D BE THE ONE INITIATING THINGS.

Just chill out on the "emotional/lovey dovey" talk.

Show your strong,agressive masculine side instead of the sensitive one.

You may need to go another 3 or 4 days of no contact first,however,if she contacts you before this time is up,be assertive and dominating,not mushy and sensitive.

I didn't say be a bully.

I said assertive.

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am afraid you may be right. Still no word back from her almost 48 hours now. What the heck is she thinking right now?

How long must I wait to call again? What if she thinks I lost interest?

ronp78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued

OK, so she emailed me tonight, about 44 hours after I last replied. She acted as nothing was wrong at all. Just her cheerful bubbly self. Some mundane topics of discussion, and then said she definitely wants to get together this weekend. Ball is in my court for what I want to do.

How to reply? She sure appears genuine, but waiting almost 48 hours to reply seems unusual.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this on a Youtube vid. "What do you do if you send a chick an email and she doesn't reply?" Answer: Absolutely NOTHING. At this point, you can either NEXT her, or if you feel she is worth pursuing a little, wait a week and send her another e-mail talking about something else, NOT ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THE FIRST E-MAIL you sent.

I know she finally e-mailed you back, but the way you sounded in your post makes you come across as desperate and needy. She has a life to you know.

Hope your date goes well

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahha, lol, sorry to be laughing at your expense, but I totally know exactly how that feels, that’s going to drive you insane for quite some time. It’s always a double-edged sword when you finally seal the deal with a girl that you’re really into.

Well, here’s what I’ll say, you’ve got the right idea, you need to hedge your bet with another girl, so there you go, the only way to cope with it is to find ANOTHER girl, otherwise you’re going to sit at home and do absolutely nothing and drive yourself insane. Go out, sarge other girls, you won’t find solace any other way.