whats a good girft for a 3 month relation ship

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three months is actually a bit early to be giving anniversary gifts. It seems that you have to make it past the six month mark to accurately determine if the relationship is viable. Wait it out, hopefully you haven't mentioned anything about a three month anniversary to your gf.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n
yeah but i know she is gonna givme one she gave me one last month
Sounds like she's an AFC :p . Are you going to let her make you into one?

I suggest giving her a few kind words if she gives you one. "Thank you! You are so thoughtful, that's why I like you so much." Be genuinely appreciative of her thoughtfulness.

But still, don't go overboard. What this will do is show you whether she is hung up on receiving gifts or not. It will come out by the six month mark, trust me.

If she doesn't show signs of looking for material things to prove your affection by the six month mark, go ahead and give her something simple like a pendant or bracelet. Again don't go overboard!. She should be VERY appreciative that you gave her something since you aren't to give a present for every little thing or just because someone gives you one.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Short Answer: NOTHING!

In all seriousness, since you're 18, I assume you're in high school. Let me tell you something I learned; high school relationships are idiotic. I just came out of an exhaustively long relationship, and I have nothing to show for it. The girl was incredibly overbearing, and continues to be, though I have made it clear that I do not wish her to be.

High school girls are incredibly idealistic in their view of relationships; everything is a fairy tale to them. This girl is attempting to live out a fairy tale; if you reciprocate by giving her a gift for something as stupid as a three month anniversary, it will only go downhill. I guarantee it.

Whle this may seem cynical, I speak from my personal experience. If she becomes hurt because you didn't give her anything, then she is not a person worth dating long term. In fact, I would recommend forgetting the whole LTR thing for now; have fun, mess around. You don't wanna be stuck.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
What the hell is a 3 month anniversary? First off, it's only 3 months. Secondly, there's no logic behind the time period. What are you going to do, buy her quarter-annual anniversary presents? 6 months at the least, 1 year definitely. For now, don't do anything. Don't be silly.