What's a good Birthday present for a girl you like?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** on the coats.

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
make a shirt or a sign that says "I am the gift" and just walk up to her and give her a hug.

I did this to a girl and not only did we end up going on a couple of dates, but both her and everyone there laughed really hard which led to props from the guys and all the girls talkin' about it while giggling.

It is also cheap and very original.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can... do a "Oh since its your birthday you get to hang out with me." type comment, kind of makes you the prize.

as for the gift... NO ROSES, NO $300 GLASSES, get her a funny birthday card...
I got one that said "You're turning 8 today" to a 19 year old girl and she loved it.
and maybe get her something funny and say it reminded you of her like those keychains that when you squeeze them brown stuff comes out. =D

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
you guys are friggin cheap!!! buy her a good dvd or 2 music albums... i got my best friend (who is a girl) a $40 watch...
Your best friend - yes. And if you want to be a friend - yes. If you want to hook up with her, set yourself apart from the friend (who buys a nice gift) and make her laugh. If you do a good job with it, like others here have suggested, than she will walk away with a smile on her face thinking about you and at the end of the day you end up in a better place than the chumps who shelled out a couple of dollars for a CD she probably already has or soemthing else.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where do high schoolers get $40 to spend on each present they buy someone?

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Find out favorite band
2. Buy live album or something she wont have
3. ???
4. Profit! Well, not really. You're still spending money.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Make a coupon. On this coupon put "Redeemable for one sex session at you local Sethosayher."

It might actually work and you get the lay. If not it will be a humorous joke that wont hurt you either.

haha i'm actually gonna do that for this one girl's b day this friday.
but should i say with me or dane cook? cause i know she's like obssessed with dane cook.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
haha i'm actually gonna do that for this one girl's b day this friday.
but should i say with me or dane cook? cause i know she's like obssessed with dane cook.

do you want her to fvck you or dane cook?

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give her a dope drawing that you did in a boring History class. Make sure it's funny. Be spontaneous and thoughtful, but don't go far out of your way. You're a busy man, and as cute as she is, you aren't at the point in the relationship where you can afford to spend any significant amount of time or money on her, unless it's in doing something (ie. a date), and even then, don't go overboard on cash.