What??

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: Why would a girl show interest in you when she already has a bf? Do they do this just for fun? B/c a girl was leading me on, but it turns out she has a bf. She asked me my relationship status though (in front of him). Can anyone tell me what's going on and why girls flirt even w/ bf?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
899 posts and ur asking this ?? I don't have the energy...

-Cod3r

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:

-Cod3r
ROFL ^^^ I tend to agree.

Statistically speaking you have a better chance of hooking up with a married girl, or one in a LTR then you do with a single girl without a boyfriend.

-E.Nigma

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:

-Cod3r
What's with you people and your judgemental attitudes? what's # of posts have to do with it? there'll always be more questions bro. If anyone ever says they 'know it all' they're fooling. I know it may seem like an AFC question I'm actually not afraid to admit when I am confused. I help in areas that I know and expect help in areas where I need help.

Isn't that what this is about?????

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with you people and your judgemental attitudes? what's # of posts have to do with it? there'll always be more questions bro. If anyone ever says they 'know it all' they're fooling. I know it may seem like an AFC question I'm actually not afraid to admit when I am confused. I help in areas that I know and expect help in areas where I need help.
You know you're right, I was judgemental and undeservingly harsh and I apologize for my lack of understanding of your confusion. I'm a bad person.

Females flirt with guys eventho they have bf's because they are mostly insecure and want to know that other guys besides their bf's find them attractive. They also like excitement and drama and having fantasy's about fvcking you and cheating on the bf with you gets them wet on the inside, dosen't mean they will act, but acting it out in certain ways allows them to have their drama and their man too... Also some girls flirt around to have a guy like you hanging off their ****s so just in case they decide to X the bf they can have a backup very close by...

Hope i helped bo and sincerest apologizes for my initial response lol

-Cod3r

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if all girls do this, but I do have a few friends who admit that they hang out and flirt blatantly with me infront of their bfs to make them jealous, or rather, to see if they will be jealous and angry. A sh!t test, that's what it is. For the bf. For you, you are just a tool in her grand plan. Nah, just think of it as social proof.

SubSoniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just in the same situtation as you. this chick was giving me ALL kinds of signals, even tho she had a bf, her roomate even asked why I msg'ed her and said, "aren't you and her talking?" - i totally thought it was mine for the taking. however, just the other day we were talking on the phone, she asked me if i had a GF, and thought it would be awkward if i did and we were talking? but i was like, well, you have a bf, it isn't awkward? needless to say, after talking about it a little more, she basically told me that she didn't kiss me cus she has a bf, and isn't going to cheat on him.
sorry for going off on a limb....anyway, i think in short, they just like the attention.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:

Isn't that what this is about?????
Being the other person in that "People" I can say, that was a bit of a harsh response. Maybe these things just make more sense to me because of my psychology backround. I know that many people don't have that advantage though. That's pretty much as apologetic as I can get.

Alot of the questions on this forum are literaly Pyschology 101, not even the more complicated stuff. Read a few intro psych books. While it is not going to equal what I learned over the course of years(yeah I have an ego too, and it's pretty big) it will definately shed some light on peoples behaviour for you.

Cod3r hit the nail on the head with his reply. It all comes down to ego.

Apologies,

-E.Nigma

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tnx for the replies guys. No worries! in hindsight it is a very obvious answer but I like to consult with others even when its small, its not that I'm not confident in my experience but you know the phrase "don't be your own doctor" or in this case consultant just needed a few co-signers.

-Tnx yall!