What you should do when shes mad

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no post, but I was given some great advice and now I'm going to pass it on.

Inextolerably girls will get mad at you, whether its your fault or not.

If shes mad at you and you're at fault heres what you should do. She may be ranting, or just giving you the silent treatment or whatever, but heres what you need to do.

Kiss her. I dont mean just a peck. I dont mean kiss her like you're trying to fvck her. Kiss her like you mean it, deeply and passionately, kiss her to show you that you care. Right after this, look her in the eyes and say that you are sorry.

This is a great way of showing you care and apologizing. A female 'friend' ::wink wink:: of mine clued me into this and it works like a charm. :D

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no comment..

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for being a **** sexy kuta. but anyways,

Kourt actually a good idea. ty.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Void said:
Thanks for being a **** sexy kuta. but anyways,

Kourt actually a good idea. ty.
ok before u start bashing me i didnt say anything bad so shut your fuking mouth

but let me contribe to this post. if ur girl is mad at u, for something u didnt do thats a different story.....

if your girlfriend is mad at you for ur stupid act and for u to ****ing up. tell her ur sorry and be there for her, but when ur NOT at fault. u back away because u didnt do **** so why should u suffer. if u let girls get u like this they will get the power u and then take u for granted because they CONTROL u, my friend is in the same situation. i told ihm waht to do, Now his gf is horny for him because he played it "cool"

when ur girl is mad for soemthing u didnt do.. u back off and give her space, its either PMS or family problems, u have no right to take the **** or blame.

if their going through family problems then u gotta understand, so give them space..

sometimes girls crave drama so they like to start ****, they tell u there mad at u but wont say why and they will say **** like they cant even trust u anymore,

what u need to understand is u wont tolorate games such as these so u tell her, shes having trust issues so u will give her space until she clears ur mind.. then u ignore her a few days.. then will call u back. asking for plans. u claim ur busy.. then the more she calls, u give in a little bit then after a week, u go back to normal. after that, she will understand that u dont take **** like that and u will not tolorate games such as that

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy kuta is exactly right and the original poster can apologise for sh*t he didn't do as much as he wants but I ain't gonna and women don't respect it.

Instinctive

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in the wrong, apologising weakly doesn't do ****. Change her mood through an action, not words. If she is angry, hug her, stroke her hair, neck and earlobe n kiss her.

If you didn't do anything wrong, don't let whatever she said hit your radar. She's just testing your self belief and confidence. Use a C+F line like 'aww you're funny when you're angry', act like you're going for the kiss but then pull away at the last minute. Show her who's boss!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
What if she's like really mad at you, and doesn't even wanna be around you? I don't think she'd let you touch her, much less kiss her. When that happens, there's gotta be something you can say to calm her down. What would that be?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
ok before u start bashing me i didnt say anything bad so shut your fuking mouth

but let me contribe to this post. if ur girl is mad at u, for something u didnt do thats a different story.....

if your girlfriend is mad at you for ur stupid act and for u to ****ing up. tell her ur sorry and be there for her, but when ur NOT at fault. u back away because u didnt do **** so why should u suffer. if u let girls get u like this they will get the power u and then take u for granted because they CONTROL u, my friend is in the same situation. i told ihm waht to do, Now his gf is horny for him because he played it "cool"

when ur girl is mad for soemthing u didnt do.. u back off and give her space, its either PMS or family problems, u have no right to take the **** or blame.

if their going through family problems then u gotta understand, so give them space..

sometimes girls crave drama so they like to start ****, they tell u there mad at u but wont say why and they will say **** like they cant even trust u anymore,

what u need to understand is u wont tolorate games such as these so u tell her, shes having trust issues so u will give her space until she clears ur mind.. then u ignore her a few days.. then will call u back. asking for plans. u claim ur busy.. then the more she calls, u give in a little bit then after a week, u go back to normal. after that, she will understand that u dont take **** like that and u will not tolorate games such as that
Calm your cl1t.

It also wouldn't hurt to spell words right and use punctuation.

Anyways, I know if your not fault you don't need to say sorry. But if you are and she's mad then you need to. That was I insinuated of the original post because it's obvious you don't say sorry for things your right about.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoaaa, lets quench the flames here, first off, why would you say 'no comment' and nothing else on a post. Thats kind of... pointless? lol

First off, I wasn't advocating apologizing for sh1t thats not your fault

I was saying that when shes pissed off at you for something YOU do, that was YOUR fault and you need to fix things, that is what you should do. Any real DJ would know that you don't apologize for things that aren't your fault. I assumed that was a given. But I guess when one assumes you make an as@ out of u and me.

Anwya, actions speak louder than words. Showing her you care can help just as much as saying it in person, if not more. What is the first real intimate thing couples do? They kiss. Parents kiss thier children. Why? To show THEY CARE about them. Seriously, a passionate kiss can show more feelings for a person than saying "I care about". Saying "I care about you" gets the point across, but a passionate kiss shows it through actions and the verbal apology enhances it. So, I think my point is clear now, no? Any more questions?

Oh and if shes so pissed at you that you can't even touch her you're fvcked dude haha. Give her a little space to calm down and then try apologizing.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I think this works but only for trivial anger (you left the toilet seat up, made fun of my fat ass, etc)

This will fall flat if she is genuinely pissed off though. She will just think you are trivializing her anger and thats the last thing you want. In this scenario, saying sorry is not enough..she wants to make sure you understand why she is upset, & reassure her that you wont make the same mistake.

If you really are at fault then you need to show your apology more than say it. Go out on a limb, do something unexpected and make her feel special. Demonstrate love, not just affection.

"I'm sorry baby, let's snuggle" may work for minor annoyances, but will only get you so far

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like if you accidently killed off her whole family.

Don't look at me like that, it'll happen to you someday!

But yes, sorry for disrupting your post Kourt (want a kiss?), but I do agree with you. Actions are always better than words.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex once told me that if she's ever mad that i should just whip it out and all will be forgotten.

Think247

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes my gf gets mad and i would say "well SUCK IT UP" and she get a lil madder and say "SHUT UP" but then she cant help but laugh and playfully hit me a few times and act childish and call me names but after this playfulness everything is fine

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have some AFCs coming out of the woodwork. Don't apologize for s***, regardless of fault. If it was your fault, dont f*** up next time, but dang, if you did something at a point in time, there must have been some reason for it.

Nothing wrong with trying harder next time, but keep that s*** to yourself. Apologizing isnt being the man. That is the norm. That is the tool of an AFC.

Azanon

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Azanon if you fvck up than you should be man enough to realize that you did fvck up and apologize. Theres nothing wrong with apologizing when it is your fault and not apologizing will just piss her off even more. You might want to take some time to reflect on your views, they seem to be pretty skewed.

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
this tip is only good for the people that have girl friends. believe me im not going to kiss a chick that I kinda know. unless I want to get slapped.:nono:

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
What if she's like really mad at you, and doesn't even wanna be around you? I don't think she'd let you touch her, much less kiss her. When that happens, there's gotta be something you can say to calm her down. What would that be?
Recognize your mistake, as a man.