What you know about the player

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you know about the guys in your school? what have you noticed that they do to girls and have you talked to him?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to some, some I haven't. They're different in many ways, but have some similarities - confidence, mostly... They also don't bend down to women, they know they could have anyone, and that gives them an edge. They're also experienced. They have passions in life, like musical instruments, or sports, or both. They drive. There's more, but I'm sure we can all list these things.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know they spend all their time online on messageboards about how to pick up girls.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Talked to some, some I haven't. They're different in many ways, but have some similarities - confidence, mostly... They also don't bend down to women, they know they could have anyone, and that gives them an edge. They're also experienced. They have passions in life, like musical instruments, or sports, or both. They drive. There's more, but I'm sure we can all list these things.
bull****: they choose not to bend to women, some do. Not necessarily experienced. Passions are good for you, but not all "players" have them. I cant drive and im sure not all players drive.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:woo:

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JSH, I was talking about what I see around my school. The most successful people share those characteristics. I'm sure there's more.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
JSH, I was talking about what I see around my school. The most successful people share those characteristics. I'm sure there's more.
Don't worry about what other "cooler" people have and do or dont do. There are loads of different methods of being cool or picking up women. Find one that works for you and that you enjoy. Whilst taking pointers from other people is good, emulating them is not, because then you add to their coolness and look even worse by comparison.

For example if all the kids that get girls play soccer, then dont go take up soccer. Think why the girls like the soccer players, then go for the same ends but by different means. Stand out, differentiate yourself. They go for the soccer players because they do sports so are fit, they tend to be the most extroverted and outgoing (most likely to ask the girls out) as they have confidence in their skill, . . .

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are good students (B average) and, contrary to what i used to think, they study pretty hard on school days (like 3-4 hours a day). though, on weekends they barely open their books and you can always find them downtown with some hottie they had approached/had been approached by at a party. they are really good in every sport and have an awesome build, though they aren't jocks, since they don't really care (they don't go around talking about who has won what or sport stuff).

but the 2 things that hit me the most about them are that:

1. you NEVER EVER see them alone, neither at school or outside. they are always with a bunch of friends or a girl.

2. they never get awkward or embarrassed about anything they have done.

i already meant to ask infos about these 2 topics, since i never read anything about them on sosuave.

i hope someone will say something about those 2 points.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch out for that truck!-:eek: :woo: