what yall do for real

requested

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering how many of you guys actually do make cold approaches, just at a mall or whatever, of groups of girls- im in highschool, but even though i am good looking, i am intimidated to just walk up to a group of girls and be funny---- kind of like a poll i guess- be honest

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont either, I dont think I lack confidence its just that where I live high school kids dont approach other high school kids and I dunno if the girls will apreciate it.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, take the bootcamp, its no fVcking use sitting here wondering about it.

I have acne over my entire body, my voice is monotone, I have a big belly, and I am slow at converstions. I make due with MAVEC though, good listening skills, reading body language, and guiding the topic...

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
going up to a group of girls AT SCHOOL can be extremely tricky if you dont know any of them, but if you have an acess person and can muster up an inside joke or comment about the class you have with her, go for it. but just a group of girls, thatd be tough cause at school people are very social-status minded and clique minded so you cant randomly go up to a group and get their number at school.

malls and **** is different, but theres been millions of gigabytes written about that so look it up and GO TRY.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i tried approaching girls at my mall today, but they were either too ugly for me or they were with their mom! the mom thing was horrible. any hot girl i would see would not be laughing with some friends but actually her mom. very frustrating today.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it at malls,its just that sometimes we don't know who's an adult and who's still in school..asian girls are like that man,those who are 16-18 years old look the same when they're 20-26 or something..And those who are over 18 dont think of us as bfs,they think of us as their kids!I've had that once,the girl acted like my mom when I called her though she was just 24.I should've known better.

At school,yeah I've done it lots of times,even if the girl has a boyfriend.Its kinda fun and gives practice,and makes the other guys look bad in front of you.All the girls I consider my potential gfs right now are where they are with me because of cold approaches.There are 6 right now,hope to increase the number though.

Nothing to be intimidated about,really.Just read the bible and articles and you'll see the light.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
making the cold approaches has been a double edged sword for me at school; i made some really cute female friends, but then they slowly became JUST friends, some i tried to hook up with, some i did, and some who are just...not worth going after no matter how cute they are.

as for malls, it just doesnt seem that fun; i dunno why. only time im actually at the mall is when i actually need some clothes, and whenever i visit the stores, i dont see too many girls so malls arent as good as they used to be

PS: looks will only get your foot in the door; everything else has to come into play or you're just an abercrombie and fitch model with no CHARACTER!

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true. It's best to be a little better than average looking, and have personality. As for the **** blocking moms, I hit on them. I saw this one chicks mom, I swear, she was HOT HOT HOT. Like, I had to look on her ring finger to see if she was married. Dude, nothing like a MILF.