What would you do?

bigshovel

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, question for you guys.

I have been booty calling back and forth with this girl for like 8 or 9 months. Literally our relationship is just that we are somewhat friends, but mostly she gives me the booty call, and I call her also. I would say she calls me 2- 3 times as much as I do her, and we probably have sex 2x a week

Well about 3 weeks ago she tells me she just started dating this guy. I know who the dude is, but he is not a “friend” of mine per say, more of an acquaintance. He is a friend off a friend who I see once in a while.

So, Saturday night the girl calls me for the booty call.

Now 2 things

#1 I know she is still dating the guy, she openly admits that to me, she doesn’t even try to hide it.

#2 I know for a fact she hasn’t slept with this dude yet.

In your opinion, should I continue to booty call with her? I hate to do this to the guy, but I have been doing this with her for months.

Also, I can’t figure out why she hasn’t slept with dude yet. Either she really doesn’t like him, or she wants to have sex with him, but is using me to satisfy her needs so she don’t look like a ho jumping right into bed with him

Any advice or comments?

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
What should you do? Thank your lucky stars that you've been getting booty calls and that you're not me.

bigshovel

Banned
Reaction score
She called again last night. This time it was more of a call to feel me out to see how I felt about her dating this guy.

I told her I am happy for her, and it wouldn't be fair to him if we kept up our previous relationship and that she should give him a fair shot if she really likes him. I also told her we can TRY to continue to be friends, but that there will be no more sex.

Near the end of the conve, she all but admitted she started dating this gut to see how I would react and to see if I would ask her to be my girlfriend.

I told her I don't play those kinds of games, and her doing that to me is just a precursor of things to come if I did date her.

I told her that she should stay with the guy she was dating, because he knew about me and he still dated her and that he was just the kind of AFC she needed because he let her get away with her games.

Do you think I was too rough on her?

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that was brilliantly put. No way were you rough on her, it was great to read someone who has their thoughts together and has no problem telling a girl what he wants and wont put up with....brilliant.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women know what they are doing.

Do you think if she REALLY liked him, you would have to tell her to stop ****ing you?

Now, this guy isn't your real friend, so why do you give a flying flip about him?

The girl told you she started dating a guy, and then proceed to call you and tell you she still wanted to have sex.

So why didn't hse call her new BF for sex? instead calling you?

Now, that's just my point of view. If she would have said "hey, we are getting married" I would have told her to stop calling. If she was even in serious realationship I would do the same. But how serious can it be if they haven't been together 2 weeks and she is already calling you for sex instead of him?

And then again, if it were that serious, you wouldn't have to tell her that, she would be telilng you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, I actually read the 2nd post now. Good job, very good job, way to call her on her BS. Me personally I would have still been laying the pipe to her, but that's me.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the nose with that one!!!!!!!!

You couldn't have said it any better, good job!