What would you do ?

ThaMac

Reaction score
What would you do if youre walking in the city with youre gf while another guy passes by keep looking at your'e GF or even worse call her, while you still standing besides her?

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you said doesn't really make sense, but I think I know what your saying.

This happens to me alot and the only thing you can do is stand by, be friendly to the guy, and act like it doesn't bother you (which it obviously does from your post). Don't be silent, make her and him feel your presence, but don't act like your upset. The worst thing you can do in a situation like that is show insecurity. The way I think about it is she isn't doing anything wrong by talking to the guy and hes not doing anything wrong by talking to her. If he makes a move on her or in any way disrespects you, then you be a man and tell him to **** off. I also like to think about all of the other girls I talk to and look at on the street and then it doesn't seem like a big deal.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand your ground and don't get jealous. Even have fun with it. Be like, 'hey that guy likes you go talk to him!'

ThaMac

Reaction score
It didn't happen to me yet..But Im just asking this because my friends talk about this topic alot....
I just wanna know the right way to act in such situations...i guess having fun with it would be my best angle...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at the guy and say "she's hot huh"? Then wink at the fvcker and move on down the road with yer girl.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would just smile and laugh about it. but that's just me... it's actually more interesting to see how your gf reacts. it would be a good test to show you if she truly loves you or not judging by how she responds to it.