What would you do if your girl cheated on you with another girl?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While she wasn't openly bisexual (at least maybe not before anyway)?

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Joking aside, a woman cheating with a woman is still cheating.

When I used to ask my girl if she had been with anyone else since we started dating, it meant men and women.

Remember: a woman sleeping with another woman often means she slept with another woman and her boyfriend.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If exclusive, close to the same reaction as if it were a dude. It might not be a c*ck, but I have no interest in competing for time, attention or sex within my own relationship.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If exclusive, close to the same reaction as if it were a dude. It might not be a c*ck, but I have no interest in competing for time, attention or sex within my own relationship.
My girlfriend in 1998 said it best "A woman saying she is bisexual is just an excuse for her to be a ho. She'll f*ck you and she'll f*ck your sister".

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I wouldnt care if my woman wanted to eat some dykes pssy, but what I do wonder about is if giving her that pass will make it easier tfor her to sleep with another man later. Perhaps its a door that must be closed. Also, those dykes she is eating might be getting creampied by other dudes with diseases so it can be nasty and backfire.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your exclusive, dump her a$$. My ex did this & it plants the seeds of mistrust.

Reaction score
Focusing only on the topic raised, I wouldn't feel as burned, but if she is looking for sexual satisfaction elsewhere it is still a red flag for me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on a lot of factors:

if you had feelings for this girl, dump her and NC. it's just as much cheating as if she was fvcking a dude.

if she has feelings for the other girl, dump her and NC, you're going to get dumped/cucked if you stay, maybe try and get 3-way or her to let you watch before you go.

if your relationship with her was mostly sexual, and her relationship with the girl was mostly sexual, then tell her "congratulations, we're in an open relationship now!" or "congratulations, we're FWB now" and get her to do 3 and 4-ways, let you watch/record her bang other girls, etc.

my personal opinion on the subject is that her cheating on you with a girl is actually worse because you can't compete with a woman, you don't have a vag and tits, it means that she wanted something that you can never ever provide her and you have no ability to keep her from wanting it again because it's part of who she is.

however, you could also work it in your favor if she's open about her bisexuality before you guys get serious and have like, a half open relationship where you can both see other girls and sometimes do 3-ways and stuff.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if a girl i was dating fvcked another girl...I'd question myself as a man.