What would you do if your GF accidently got pregnant?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
abortion should be mandatory unless you are married to the girl..if everyone was ready for a baby before having one then kids would have improved lives....as for staying away from sex -- ya sounds easy but men in their prime restricting access to the P is not possible..

Reaction score
Why try to solve the problem after it comes to fruition??? Why not punish the hor and not the innocent offspring????? Why blame the human essence of a naturally occurring result and not the unnatural corrupt hor conduct which brings it to reality??

Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100 said:
abortion should be mandatory unless you are married to the girl..if everyone was ready for a baby before having one then kids would have improved lives....as for staying away from sex -- ya sounds easy but men in their prime restricting access to the P is not possible..
All you young killers had health/sex education - didn't the teacher tell you the result of the sperm and the egg? Why feign shock and ignorance when the outcome is a reality? Why not just kill yourselves and the problem will be solved!!!

Why not mandate sex only after marriage? Why do it backwards?

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100 said:
Bro, Commie/10

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she wanted to keep it..i'd raise it

Prio

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the talk about "Being a man" in here, almost all are cowardly female genitalia.

Have some balls. You screwed up, now take responsabilities for your mistakes. The only reason you guys are here is because your parents said you werent a "parasite" that needed to be eliminated. Cant handle the responsabilites? Then fudge your hand....

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something 'similar' happening to me. Do a search as I made a post about it. But in my case the b!tch tried to trick me into getting her pregnant. I persuaded her to take the morning after pill and dumped her arse the very next day.

If some one time fling got pregnant, I would urge her to get an abortion. If that didn't work, I'd move to somewhere else and not pay child support.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Are you equating unwanted pregnancy to cancer?

YOU'RE A FVCKING IDIOT
Perhaps I am, but I don't scream at people in "I wear a helmet" fashion.

And no I don't equate the two. Learn the definition of that word.

And, what is wrong with comparing the two, or would you rather just prance around like a twit appalled at my lack of political correctness?

omgz he said unwanted pregnancy is like cancer. think of the children. They're both unwanted. They're both annoying. They both fvck up your life. And as a dude you have no choice in it either. Terminate it before we have another unwanted baby growing up into an AFC and flocking to the message boards to scream at people, which of course he'd probably never do to someone's face.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prio said:
For all the talk about "Being a man" in here, almost all are cowardly female genitalia.

Have some balls. You screwed up, now take responsabilities for your mistakes. The only reason you guys are here is because your parents said you werent a "parasite" that needed to be eliminated. Cant handle the responsabilites? Then fudge your hand....

This is a female standard. You're socially conditioned by women that a real 'man' takes care of the things that grow inside her. Why should I if I didn't want it and she didn't listen and go have a child with a man who wants it instead?

Sorry but I make my own definition of man. I don't go by the definition that benefits women.

A fvcking dog is more advanced than that microscopic clump of cells. I really don't see the problem in taking it out of yourself early on before it grows into something unless, of course, you're some bible thumper worrying about souls.. but I prefer to stick with tangible reality.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, do not marry a woman who "accidentally" becomes pregnant (I do not beleive that there are "accidental" pregnancies, I think all women have a biological urge to get pregnant, and will act on this when the time is right or they think they have found the right AFC to pay them $$$ for the next 18 years)

I got a woman pregnant and married her. 15 years of my life were ruined.

DON"T DO IT.. you will regret it. Remember you heard it from me on 20 Feb 07. When you are hating your life on 20 Feb 27, don't blame me!

Dietzcoi