What would you do if your GF accidently got pregnant?

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raise the kid - take "responsibility"?

Run a mile?

Discuss if she would consider an abortion?

(My GF is not pregnant but the fear of it happening is always on the back of my mind, though I always use condoms, no exceptions)

Discuss.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd raise the kid.

As far as I am concerned it's part of the deal in long-term committed relationship. I wouldn't run away from my responsibilities.

If she'd mention abortion, I'd be really really pissed of. :trouble:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you you know what they call rapidly growing unwanted cells in your body?

Cancer.

Cure it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and you guys arent men.

oh well, one day you will be.

if she offers an abortion and you feel ok with it..then go for it.

if not..then your a father.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
and you guys arent men.

oh well, one day you will be.

if she offers an abortion and you feel ok with it..then go for it.

if not..then your a father.
Yeah guys, get married, have a kid, go out only once a month with your guys, and ONLY then will you be men, like friv ofcourse.

Reaper: What do you mean by "accidental"?

Jayk

Reaction score
If I don't feel prepared for it than Ill ask for an abortion. Ill even pay for it! :)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Yeah guys, get married, have a kid, go out only once a month with your guys, and ONLY then will you be men, like friv ofcourse.

Reaper: What do you mean by "accidental"?
Where did I say that?

not in this thread did I??

if you get a woman pregnant....you take care of bussiness.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Do you you know what they call rapidly growing unwanted cells in your body?

Cancer.

Cure it.
Are you equating unwanted pregnancy to cancer?

YOU'RE A FVCKING IDIOT

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
Where did I say that?

not in this thread did I??

if you get a woman pregnant....you take care of bussiness.
I totally agree with frivolousz21. You should crush up some RU-486 in her drinks. :whistle:

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd pull out every stop to try to get her to have an abortion without threatening to leave or kill the kid myself. If she refused to have an abortion then I'd start preparing for the next 19 years ASAP.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
in ALL honesty

100% honesty..I will not lie to myself by saying I'm responsible enough to take care of another human being because I am definitely NOT..I honestly don't know if I want kids or not..

I'd urge her to have an abortion before the fetus fully develops into something..

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
I'd pull out every stop to try to get her to have an abortion without threatening to leave or kill the kid myself. If she refused to have an abortion then I'd start preparing for the next 19 years ASAP.

good call

in ALL honesty

100% honesty..I will not lie to myself by saying I'm responsible enough to take care of another human being because I am definitely NOT..I honestly don't know if I want kids or not..

I'd urge her to have an abortion before the fetus fully develops into something..
another good way to appoach it.
If I was 19 when I get her prego... I would have did the same...I was 23..and I knew it was time to take care of it.

R5D2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought I'd ask for an abortion, but I've changed my mind over the last month... If you're gonna play around like that you should be prepared to be a man and raise the kid - if you're not man enough to take responsibility for it you shouldn't be anywhere near the woman in the first place.

Johnny Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't wait around to make a decision. Take responsiblity for it ASAP because its a big deal that can change your entire life, for the rest of your life.

It affects you every bit as much as it affects the girl, but as unfair as it is, its the girl's decision on what to do. At this point in life I would ask the girl to have an abortion, and if she refused, I would have a lawyer draw something up that says I do not want any part of this child and that it was her sole decision to keep it.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny Wolf said:
At this point in life I would ask the girl to have an abortion, and if she refused, I would have a lawyer draw something up that says I do not want any part of this child and that it was her sole decision to keep it.
Draw up whatever you want, but you'll still be paying child support.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Are you equating unwanted pregnancy to cancer?

YOU'RE A FVCKING IDIOT
I agree. It would be more accurate to call it a parasite.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have no problem supporting the child, I really wouldn't mind having a child. It's not so much the child I have a problem with, it's the woman that is giong to bear it. I will let her know in so many words, assuming it was "accidental", that I will take care of the child if you will have it, but this has no indication on what I think of her and I. you are not moving in, we won't have sex again and I am still oging to bang other people. If she is fine with that, than i guess I will be a dad

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i have no problem supporting the child, I really wouldn't mind having a child. It's not so much the child I have a problem with, it's the woman that is giong to bear it. I will let her know in so many words, assuming it was "accidental", that I will take care of the child if you will have it, but this has no indication on what I think of her and I. you are not moving in, we won't have sex again and I am still oging to bang other people. If she is fine with that, than i guess I will be a dad
you would want to go for every other week......that way you dont pay child support