What would be your advice for the heightmogging this "little guy" goes through?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/8rxtmd
I am DONE trying to meet women

I went out to the bar with my friends the other night. They’re both normal height but I’m only 4’6. They were gawking some girl and jokingly said I should go talk to her. She had to be at least 6 feet tall and she was also wearing very high heels so I kept telling them no. Then my friend offers me $50 if I had the balls to introduce myself to her. So I did it. I walked up to her and said “hi, I’m nick.” she stood up from the bar stool and i was barely as tall as her ****ing belly button. she puts her hands on her knees, looks at me and says “Aww, whatre you doing in here, little guy? Bars are for grown-ups.” I shouldve just walked away but instead I said “I’m 27.” She looked at her friend and they started hysterically laughing.
I’m DONE. **** it. I’m ****ing worthless because of my height and I’m tired of my friends telling me that I need more confidence. It’s easy to be confident when you’re ****ing 5’11 and 6’2. Nobody will ever understand...
BRUTAL! :mad:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That’s fukked up.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop giving a fukk. Shortie chicks exist, too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All he had to say was “what are YOU doing in here? Your corner slow tonight so you decided to get a drink huh”lol

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be short and still confident. This guy's just trapped in a victim mentality that's getting him nowhere. There are 6' + guys struggling with women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4'6" is really short though, there's no question that puts him at an extreme disadvantage. The dude is going to have to have self esteem made of steel and a very, very positive attitude for him to find his niche.

He's right that it's easy for a 6' guy to be confident. Being that short is not for the faint of heart, he's got balls of steel to get out there. Got to respect that, it has to be really hard for him.