What women find sexy about men's bodies

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this article posted in Men's Health

Body Building Workout Men's Health

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/artic...2a99edbbbd201099edbbbd2010cfe793cd____&page=1

It mentioned the physical attributes that women find most attractive about me. Although most of us workout for health and for fun, this is still interesting. Some of the preferences expressed by the women in the article are a bit surprising, just stuff to think about when a woman is checking you out.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.com/quick2/tip408.htm
Fall's under #2 in the Men's health article. Too bad I've hit a plateau on delt training.

#3 I've got, but hey, all of these muscles are trained when I workout. If I get female attention, that's just a side effect of what I do to better myself.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a extremely gay article...and its exercises to build a particular part of the body are ridiculous!! A 10 lbs one legged dumbell squat is going to magically make my ass amazing looking? How about deep heavy barbell squats instead...I want to find that author and throw them into a wall

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the article, but I can tell you what I find sexy.

- back
- neck
- chest
- forearm and hands
- a$$
- feet

Then there are the obvious facial features (straight, white teeth, eyes, etc).

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
:: arse
:: chest
:: arms
:: arse - yes I had to mention it twice cos men with arse are just so rare!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I have a fat ass but my shoulders are getting huge and my neck is almost as big as my dome.

Drives Mrs. K wild!

My arms are coming into development and my back is widening which helps with the overall physiology.

Also my attitude has grown exponentially and has helped to buffer my confidence.

This makes and keeps her moist :D !

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget forearms, I tell you, nothing sends the message of pure strength than having huge tree trunk forearms. :up:

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The responses from the women in this thread seem to support what the women in the article also find attractive. It's fuuny, a couple of months ago I was just having a friendly chat with a woman when she interrupted me and began caressing my forearm saying "Wow, you have nice veins." Thing is she was married so I just had to dismiss it. Too bad.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i make out with my gf, she always puts a flat palm on my upper chest and kinda movies it around. like if im wearing a hoodie, she'll unzip it, just to touch my chest which is weird....

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
when i make out with my gf, she always puts a flat palm on my upper chest and kinda movies it around. like if im wearing a hoodie, she'll unzip it, just to touch my chest which is weird....
Chest touching is common, I think. I know I love man chest...I like to run my fingers through my bf's chest hair...I dunno why, but I find that both comforting and sexual.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine that it's a hot summer day out and you're walking around with t-shirt and shorts. That leaves your forearms, calves and neck exposed, so I choose not to neglect those 3 when training.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty well built all around, so I believe this article is pretty accurate since my gf's favorite parts seem to coincide very well with it.

Her favorites:

Back/Shoulders
Ass
Orion's Belt

The only thing she likes that wasn't included in the favorites was the Orion's Belt. I like my pecs and arms best, but maybe that's just because that's what us guys think are the most important.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
I didn't read the article, but I can tell you what I find sexy.

- back
- neck
- chest
- forearm and hands
- a$$
- feet

Then there are the obvious facial features (straight, white teeth, eyes, etc).
Women are biologically wired to look for certain signs of masculinity and verility. The reason that you find men's hands attractive is best explained by reasons pointed out in this thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138549

But what is so strange is women who are physically attractive dating UGLY guys. And it's not because of physical attraction, it's for other reasons like the misguided notion that that such and such ug has some social proof. I see this a lot with green card types. Anyway, based on BIOLOGY, women are attracted to men who have the best genes, that's innate and basic. Only conscious decisions to go for what they think they can get socially will lead an attractive woman to get involved with an ug.