What we can learn from the worst, most abusive men in the world

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
My source of information is my aunt, who's been the head doctor in a drug addict centre for more than 15 years. This is the impression I got from her stories, but I am always willing to listen to a new perpective
My source of info are friends and family who can go months without a hit. The problem is the urges always come back. You just never know when or where the cravings will hit.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
My source of info are friends and family who can go months without a hit. The problem is the urges always come back. You just never know when or where the cravings will hit.
Intresting. It means that your friends and family aren't addicts, using medical terminology. Congrats :)

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Intresting. It means that your friends and family aren't addicts, using medical terminology. Congrats :)
Nope, they are addicts. When the cravings come back they come back with a vengence. They will be strung out for weeks/months at a time.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like mastrubation, you can force yourself not to, but craving will suddenly come, and you realize noone is around, and there ya go again.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
like mastrubation, you can force yourself not to, but craving will suddenly come, and you realize noone is around, and there ya go again.
I am getting bored...

Heroine is not like mastrubation. ROFL it's worse - infinitely worse :D

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crack does not kill you, the addiction might, but crack will not. The addiction will tend not to kill you and the reason they get treated in hospital is so that they are not all forced to go cold turkey, but can be given methadone and ****. It also depends what type of crack and how pure you take it, in fact you are more likely to die from the **** it can get mixed with than from the lack of it.

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
...are you saying you can't OD on crack? the addiction can kill you? wtf?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what they're saying...

I'm not even sure what they refer to as crack... :D