What was this woman thinking and doing?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go read the dj bible... You sound like a pathetic fool.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Go read the dj bible... You sound like a pathetic fool.
Um...thank? I read, acquired and practiced all of it overnight. Now I'm a 100% better man.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
Um...thank? I read, acquired and practiced all of it overnight. Now I'm a 100% better man.

Tiguere was a bit harsh, but he's giving you great advice.

Its clear that you don't understand how attraction works and how women think.

You made so many mistakes, and they can be summarized by the fact that you let your emotions take over & came off as desperate, needy & butt-hurt.

This girl doesn't owe you anything.

The fact that you offered to help her is on you, never do things expecting things in return, especially when it comes to women, otherwise you will be played more times than not.

Stop overanalyzing every little thing she does, from saying hi, to showing you a video. Your obsessed with a girl who doesn't see you as a guy she's interested in dating…… that's a huge waste of time.

Take it as a lesson, learn what mistakes you made, read the sticky thread at the top that links to the DJ Bible so you don't make all these mistakes again.

And mainly realize the greatest thing in life; there are so many other women out there. You should always be talking/flirting/dating multiple women anyways, that will kill your desperation and help you realize that a woman should chase after you, not the other way around.

In the future never ask a women why she said this or that and get all emotional, it shows them you don't understand them and makes you look bad.

Your young, read learn, ask questions and you will improve.

PIMP

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you keep asking 'why, why, why'?

a sure sign that you are not in control. and girls are not attracted to guys who are not in control. she should be the one asking why?

the next time she wants you to do something, you tell her 'in just a minute' and you then ignore her. it's time to take control. and you do that by forgetting about this girl.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying that there's no reason behind her actions, and I shouldn't try to decode it?

Also, I believe I have improved by acting indifferently this time and tried to control my emotion as best as I could.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
Are you saying that there's no reason behind her actions, and I shouldn't try to decode it?

Also, I believe I have improved by acting indifferently this time and tried to control my emotion as best as I could.
Listen. No matter what you do, nothing is going to happen with this girl. You've already blown it (many times over). Deal with it.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:

I'm saying her reasons ought not be your concern.

The more attention you give her the less she feels the Need to have you as she already has you.

Your attention is your power. Stop giving it away.