What type of girls do you connect with?

Zman63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im curious, what personality type do you really like in a woman?

I am 23. The type of personality that turns me on is somebody who is confident, outgoing, and gives off a sexual arua. So few women 23-29 are like this.

How about the rest of you?

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet and funny, no attitude, intelligent, sophisticated, confident, honeset and highly sexual

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are tons of girls with all three in that age range, but the confidence is fake usually, just like with most everyone.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
well for me hot,has to be nerdy like me no offense,has to like computer,comics and other internet interests.Yes I admitt im a dork,nerd,geek but oh well thats the kinda of girl I would like a nerdy or dorky girl.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
The type of personality that turns me on is somebody who is confident, outgoing, and gives off a sexual arua.
Way to go! You fall for the same things most people fall for. :crackup:

Just bugging you really, but it's true.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The saying opposites attract doesn't really apply to me as I really only connect with women who like the same things that I do.

So I guess thats the type I connect with but of course they also have to be genuinely nice.

I will not suffer game players at all no matter how hot...

They are nexted instantly.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Way to go! You fall for the same things most people fall for. :crackup:

Just bugging you really, but it's true.
a girl who is confident and gives off a sexual aura is simply irresistible and you got to admit it

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the mood I'm in.

More often then not, I'm a gamer. I like a challange so I like a girl who's a litte rough around the edges (could be construed as a b*tch) or has pre concieved notions about vegas boys. Has some substance to her intellect wise, maybe is a conservtive foreinger (not like the american pie girl, but the opposite) Really anything that will prolong the hunt a little longer, I really dig that sh*t.

Other times I just really want to get laid and I'll pick the weak gazelle of the heard and go for the throat as soon as possible. Sometimes when it's just to easy I feel obligated to do what needs to be done.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a blow up doll.

They don't talk, dedicated to me, etc.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i like girls that look like they're high maintenance but they're not.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i always connect with girls who are straight b*tches....and it never works

i know i will connect with a girl who is

-goofy
-intelligent
-Very open-minded
-easy to get along with
-available
-humble yet beautiful
-and into me

this kind of girl is so hard to find....every girl i've ran across like this is already taken....:box: :cry: :box: :cry: :box: :cry:

:cuss: f*kin chuck norris -dodgeball

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
It depends on the mood I'm in.

More often then not, I'm a gamer. I like a challange so I like a girl who's a litte rough around the edges (could be construed as a b*tch) or has pre concieved notions about vegas boys. Has some substance to her intellect wise, maybe is a conservtive foreinger (not like the american pie girl, but the opposite) Really anything that will prolong the hunt a little longer, I really dig that sh*t.

Other times I just really want to get laid and I'll pick the weak gazelle of the heard and go for the throat as soon as possible. Sometimes when it's just to easy I feel obligated to do what needs to be done.
dude you sound like a straight up AFC...that's some sh*t i used to say...i know there's type of girl you want...

my friend is a gamer and girls want him bad (he's probably a dime in girls eyes) but he's such a f*ckin gamer nerd...i think if some of you guys disconnected from your games you would see there is a great women out there for you...not tryna flame it's just i wanted to say this.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify I did not mean gamer as in VIDEOgamer. I ment gamer as I enjoy what we have all come to know as the game ie gaming girls. The challange I was talking about in the very next sentance was refering to gaming GIRLS not gaming at home.

Sorry if that was confusing but seeing as this thread had nothing to do with personal lifestyle, I thought that would have been clear.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
undesputable said:
a girl who is confident and gives off a sexual aura is simply irresistible and you got to admit it
Oh of course, I wont' deny it. If she trips allll over me, I'm not going to turn her away now would I?:eek:

tobeyou1

Reaction score
type of gal

well she has to be American, intelligent, blonde, colored eyes, good body, gets "turned on" like if she were gasoline on fire, about 5'7, like the same things i like (science dance music), has to be romantic, and thats about it.

and yes there are intelligent blondes outthere ok haha. oh and she cant play stupid mind games with me. i want her to have her feet on the ground its either a "yes" or a "no" not a "maybe duh". I dont begg to anyone.

know anyone?

peace out!
:rockon:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since I do base 95% of everything on looks (of course I would never tell a girl that, also I'm also assuming she isn't a psycho, druggy, or dirty.) I only care about a few personality traits:

- Adventurous (Try crazy sh!t)
- Postiive person
- Sexual
- Caring (cook for me, buy me stuff, take care of me if i'm sick)

Thats all the thing I can think of that I'd like personality wise but if I fine her face and body attractive then thats all it takes for me to want to hit it.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many girls act like they have to prove themselves, and are always asking for attention. So I am really attracted to someone who is quietly confident.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
To clarify I did not mean gamer as in VIDEOgamer. I ment gamer as I enjoy what we have all come to know as the game ie gaming girls. The challange I was talking about in the very next sentance was refering to gaming GIRLS not gaming at home.

Sorry if that was confusing but seeing as this thread had nothing to do with personal lifestyle, I thought that would have been clear.

Oh ok man well sorry about that, i just thought when you talked about the gaming thing you were another troll on here...i didn't want to start any arguments and i'm kinda happy that flame wars are not so common here like they used to be:crazy:

Sorry bout that

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
Oh ok man well sorry about that, i just thought when you talked about the gaming thing you were another troll on here...i didn't want to start any arguments and i'm kinda happy that flame wars are not so common here like they used to be:crazy:

Sorry bout that
:up: It's all good! I didn't take any offence, just some out of context words. No harm no foul.