What to write in yearbooks

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We get ours soon, and I was thinking, what should I write in various girls yearbooks who I think are good looking, etc.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I should tell you is that unless a girl already has feelings for you, don't expect much from a simple exchange of paragraphs. With that said, talk about a good experience you had with whoever's year book you're writing that you guys had (unless it's private and personal). Make sure that you bring up a good memory though because she is going to be looking back at her year book and she'll remember that memory and associate it with you because you were the one that wrote it.

Also, what I did was end it with a "keep in contact!" and then leave my myspace or facebook link. I don't like leaving my number.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
S.Y.L said:
We get ours soon, and I was thinking, what should I write in various girls yearbooks who I think are good looking, etc.
This is actually a very interesting thread you started here S.Y.L :cool:

I'm in the same exact position as you right now - being a Senior, graduating High School, signing yearbooks, trying to keep in touch with all the cuties we couldn't get before but probably have more than enough finess to game them now... you now the drill ;)

War Against Betaism's comment about keeping in contact & then leaving some contact info is a really useful hint! :up:

Hopefully we'll get some more even better information from the older Don Juans who'll be more then happy to help a few of the younger cats out.... KontrollerX anyone? :D

Xptboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly... who cares??? it's a friggen yearbook... just say something to give them a memory of you, and tell them to keep in touch. not like a yearbook signature will change their opinion of you.