what to say when women ask you how many girls you slept with?

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with like 20-30, but I don't know if that's what they want. I just laughed and said I'm a virgin. But is there a way to amp up the attraction?

What if I go too high? What if I go too low? I asked her to tell me how many she's had and I'll tell her my score. She said 0 too, and laughed. Argh.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just say.. i dont keep count

it works..

make sure u stick to ur answer.. they might try to fight u out and get a real answer but make sure u say confused and be like.. i dont keep count...

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
They usually ask for a ballpark figure if you try to play dumb about it.

Try: "Few enough to stay healthy, but more than enough to know what I'm doing"

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I just laugh and say...

"More than one, and less than 100...... I think :nervous: "

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
i dont keep count...
Thats a good answer!

But what do you do if you're a virgin??

How you gonna back it up w/o experience??

Thats my problem right now. I give out the impression that im some sort of man ***** (unintentionaly) and the girls I meet automatically assume that Im not a virgin...

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have told girls the truth over 100 i lost count after that (i aint joking either ok :D)

it comes back to you if you go in a LTR so i would advice against it, a guy i know in a very successful relationship has bagged well over 300+ chicks i learnt alot from him, he tells him LTR he has had 5! it works, he sleeps around but he has not planted a seed, see that BAM!

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
i have told girls the truth over 100 i lost count after that (i aint joking either ok :D)

it comes back to you if you go in a LTR so i would advice against it, a guy i know in a very successful relationship has bagged well over 300+ chicks i learnt alot from him, he tells him LTR he has had 5! it works, he sleeps around but he has not planted a seed, see that BAM!
well over 300 chicks? how old is this guy, he'd have to make it a ****ing profession.. not to mention low standards

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
TheFlyingMan said:
I've been with like 20-30, but I don't know if that's what they want. I just laughed and said I'm a virgin. But is there a way to amp up the attraction?

What if I go too high? What if I go too low? I asked her to tell me how many she's had and I'll tell her my score. She said 0 too, and laughed. Argh.
Women analze everything U say backwardz and forwardz anyway..so no matter what U say they will take it however their femalez brainz decoded it..becuz they r never going 2 believe any answer u give dem..so just be az sarcaztic az pozzible..if U r not dat attractive say 1000 if U r very attractive say Ur virgin...uze da law of oppozitez..it keepz their decoding brainz running on overtime...
YHWH Blezz
Royal Elite
Da kingz in da building!

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always explain to them that I never talk about my sex life with anyone, and I don't want to be labeled for how many or how little I sleep with, and i think people should be free to enjoy sex with out having to worry about this label.

Maybe not in these exact words, because they sound gay, but along those lines in the normal flow of conversation, it will lower there slut defences so they know that you are not going to go around telling everyone what dirty deed you did with her and leave her worry free to shag your brains out!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
well over 300 chicks? how old is this guy, he'd have to make it a ****ing profession.. not to mention low standards
he is now 32, why low standards?

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Enough to keep me satistied." *wink*

Leave her wondering.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Thats a good answer!

But what do you do if you're a virgin??

How you gonna back it up w/o experience??

Thats my problem right now. I give out the impression that im some sort of man ***** (unintentionaly) and the girls I meet automatically assume that Im not a virgin...
big deals

most girls act like they're not sluts yet they would fuk in my back seat or in the bathroom of sliver city movie threatre... think logic man..

cant always be truthful if u want game..

who cares if ur a virgin or not.. let them assume that u can fuk their brains out.. cuz once ur ****ing them theres no turning back.. u got what u wanted now u can leave... shes will thinking like wtf just happend... while your dressin up and leavin out that door!