What to say when praised !?

A_BetterMAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok hello everyone! ... first post here im a new guy but i've been lurking for 3-4months

Anyway,here goes: When i first came on,i wanted to improve myself and i started being more friendly with people , got rid of my specs and got contact lenses, started going to gym and got myself nicer clothes.

Now well, lets just say the chicks have started noticing me more, and sometimes when we flirt and crack jokes , the gals would say "you are very humourous" n "muscular" stuff like that ...

But then all i do is say thanks or carry on as if nothings happened.
I've read up on this before but im still not sure what to do. I know some of you suggest saying "I know" or " are you trying to seduce me ?" in a funny tone ... but thats like not my style , does anyone have suggestions for me ? Which i can tweak to fit my style ? thanks alot !

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The point isn't how to respond, but how NOT to respond. Just don't overreact. One compliment doesn't mean a girl wants to lay you right then and there, so don't take it that way.

Say thanks, say something witty, say anything. Don't freak over it.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say are you trying to seduce me. I used to think lines like that work. Sometimes they can crack a smerk, other times it's a turnoff. The line is over used. Just like when girls say "I'm not that type of girl", or when guys say "I'm not like other guys."

Just think of something clever yet humorous that puts you a notch above the rest.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
"Thanks I like you too"