what to say in first email, after email close?

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds odd but I approached a girl on Monday in metro and talked for some time, but haven't got back to her. so what should I say in the e-mail to not seem like some creep, and at least get a response back...

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u talked to her..........in person.............did u get her email.......why did u not get her number.

When u call a chic its for a purpose..........direct to the point and state your purpose,

EMAILS ARE FOR extracting conversation transitions.........number requests, IM user names, etc. Humor is key here.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah be like... "hey if you want me to talk to you again, I'll need your phone number, because theres a red flashing sign on my computer that says it's going to blow up in 5 seconds... uh oh I gotta go bye!!"

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
THanks

Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
yeah be like... "hey if you want me to talk to you again, I'll need your phone number, because theres a red flashing sign on my computer that says it's going to blow up in 5 seconds... uh oh I gotta go bye!!"
man for the idea, it never hurts to try, it ain't going anywhere anyways right..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for cripes sake fellas, what are you trying to be, pen pals? Just say that you're going to be somewhere at a certain time and she should meet you there.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadien said:
it ain't going anywhere anyways right..
yeah thats the thing.. for the average person, you probably succeed with less than 10% of the girls you approach, so don't expect much unless they somehow admire you a lot.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
"Hey I'm gonna go to *place* today, you can come tag along if you like"

Hmm I dunno whether it's as effective over email...
"I'm going to be at [someplace] on [someday] at [sometime], you should meet me there."
If you must wait until the last minute and want to ask a woman to meet you somewhere that same day, pick up the telephone.