what to make of this text...

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be getting a bit old for this game having been out for a few years with oneitiis . bumped into an old friend who has all grown up into a bit of a babe, big age gap (15 yrs) hadnt seen her for years.
she was all hugs when we saw eachother. got her a number and left it a week and text her to say it was great to see her a bit of negging on how she acted.

She replies straight away saying it was great to see me (and get this)we should hook up as long as I don't try and sleep with her!

is that a come on? getting too old for this game

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeakIV said:
I may be getting a bit old for this game having been out for a few years with oneitiis . bumped into an old friend who has all grown up into a bit of a babe, big age gap (15 yrs) hadnt seen her for years.
she was all hugs when we saw eachother. got her a number and left it a week and text her to say it was great to see her a bit of negging on how she acted.

She replies straight away saying it was great to see me (and get this)we should hook up as long as I don't try and sleep with her!

Whoa. Yeah. You should definitely try to sleep with her. She's putting it out there.

She might as well have said, "We should hook up some time. As long as you don't take me to the corner bar, get me drunk, take me home, unhook my bra....."

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what I thought. I text back "I couldn't promise that and I would give her a call sometime. no X on the end of the text. will leave it a week and get in touch.

Vertigo1981

Reaction score
I'd say this is a clear case that you're not too old for this game. Good on ya bro.
Let us know how it goes after you call her.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeakIV said:
thats what I thought. I text back "I couldn't promise that and I would give her a call sometime. no X on the end of the text. will leave it a week and get in touch.
Good response. Calm and cool.

You probably know what you're doing, but here's a reminder. This girl seems to already be sold on the idea of banging you. So when you call her, you dont really need to be flirty or sexual. You don't need to remind her of what she said in that text. You just need to make a few jokes, invite her to drinks, and make your moves in person.

It sounds obvious, of course. I've just seen so many guys who screw up a sure-thing by attempting to be too charming. Or in simpler terms, they f**ked up by opening their mouths.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this.

You won't have to put much effort into it, trust me.

I was having lunch with a friend I liked in high school.

she gets drunk quite easily and by the time she was on her second glass of wine she mentioned something about coming over to her house some time.

me: "ya I'd come over to your house some time"

her: "wanna have an affair"

me: "sounds like fun"

a month later we had a fiery, passionate, hot night I'll never forget.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeakIV said:

She said that to satisfy her "I'm not a slvt" plausible deniability.

Personally, I think you should have taken this as an expressed desire TO sleep with you, yet completely ignored that part of her message. She only mentioned it so she wouldn't feel like a dirty girl.

Then just get together with her, and boink that shyt out of her. That way she can believe the "I'm a good girl and it just happened" fantasy, even though she basically told you to come and nail her.

Once a girl in a class I was taking asked me if I ever meet my friends for drinks. She said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend, but would like to hang out with some people. (She had recently moved to the states from Korea.)

We ended up dating for two years.