What to make of my ex?

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good link. I broke it off with her moreso than she did me though (I stopped calling her and stuff, told her we shouldn't be together), but most of that still applies. Thanks for posting that.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
i just love the idea of my bf asking my dad permission before proposing to me...all the girls there must have been the ones to give you thumbs up!
well, i'm a sucker for tradition, i'm kinda old fashioned when it comes to relationship, i'm 24 and i think it is such a sign of respect to ask the father.
why would the father say no? even if he does, you should marry the girl.i think nowadays it would not be as literally ask the permission but inform the family that you want to marry the daughter.

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided not to take this girl back. I can do better. I'm not going to keep her around as an F buddy either because just that one time last week was messing me up. I'm surprised as I never thought I would have a problem keeping sex and feeling seperate, but I am.

Nin64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sin Verdad said:
she told me to keep some stuff of hers there in case she decides to come hang out sometime.
She's marking her territory don't let her!