what to get for chrismas

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys this is a tip for guys in relationships who have been going out with their girl for longer than 2-3 month. This christmas you dont have to spend much, get her something memorable but not the usual things that other people can get her like jewlery. My friend tom said he gave her gf a jewlery, now u would think thats boring, but he did something speical, he had their initials and the love sign in between on there, now that no one else can get her. Also they went to france together and he created a collage using their pictures, that way she will always be reminded of him and yet it is a special gift.
Give something that no one else can give her, not something 2 expensive or cheesy.
My gift to my girl is spending our first night together before christmas eve, i am going to suprise her in the morning, cant tell u guys wat sry.
Her gifts are usual because her birthday was only 2 month ago, but my birthday is on the valentines day and i am going all out on that day because i will also be 18.
Good luck guys!

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I always get girls jewlry and they love it and be addicted to me. That should be in the DJ bible called "Buying Jewelry will never fail"

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but noob you see that jewlery is special because NO ONE ELSE CAN GET THE SAME BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THE SAME INITIALS.
lol idiot.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea yea i know, i am saying something that is within your range, u r taking it the wrong way, i am a senior dj ofcourse i know the fundamentals.