what to do?

jrme1212

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol be creative. Just be careful that shes not using you though(not making judgements) but my bro(AFC) got his g/f like $50 worth of stuff fer her b/day and she ends up breaking up with him that day and he was to big of a loser to get the stuff back.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask some girls - but make it clear that you dont want to spend more than...10 bucks or something...
Your excuse to them will be: "I don't want it to seem like I'm buying her love because that would be saying 'You're a shallow *****' so I want to get her something special, yet affordable."

Yet we all know that you just want to keep your wallet full ;)

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't by her a **** thing. A true Don Juan doesn't buy his girl anything from the first 2-4 months.

Now, they say that b-days are the exception but forget that.

You know what you can do? Have sex, give her a nice massage, etc.

Don't waste a penny on her though.

EDIT: I've changed my mind, kinda harsh when I think about it.

Last edited:

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what you're saying is to give her my penis for her bday? lol i could like get one of those ribbon things and put it on my crotch and be like ok there u go u can open it now *she pulls down the zipper* lol that would be funny...but not right now i rather just get her something small but dunno what

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Hawtness
Don't by her a **** thing. A true Don Juan doesn't buy his girl anything from the first 2-4 months.

Now, they say that b-days are the exception but forget that.

You know what you can do? Have sex, give her a nice massage, etc.

Don't waste a penny on her though.

Ignore this clown.

Rather than give her something, how about taking her somewhere?

I took my g/f "zorbing", it was a blast. They remember it more than a gift.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
I'm a clown!!!
I know. :crackup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so suppose you do buy her something, will she REALLY like you more than she used to?

This is what you're going to have to ask yourself when you make a decision. If you're going to give her a present, go for it.

Neglect my other post, it's harsh when I look back at it.

Forbidden Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teddy Bear? Bath and Body products? Flowers? A expensive-LOOKING bracelet/earings/ring?

Think outside of the box. Then again... when with girls... there was never a box.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...girls are just so confusing...*shakes head* I guess I'll just get her a white rose(dosent like red ones) and Tiger Army's new shirt. I'll probably streak too, something memorable ya know? lol Her cousin, brother and me will probably write "happy bday emy" on our chests and run across her house and back. :D

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers, dinner out, the best oral sex she's ever had.

If you do all that it will be most likely followed by the best oral sex you've ever had.