what to do??????!!!

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys have been tlaking online to a girl that I would sorta just know to say hi because she lives near me. Well we have got on really well and she agreed to go ona date with me this sat. but I got a text last nite saying that she was also seeing another guy on friday nite and she felt bad and didn't want to mess the both of us about so she was just leeting me know and it was totally up to me if I still want'd to go or not?
this girl is really good looking and I would like a chance with her
what should I say or do?
please help!!!!!!!!!

danziger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go! What do you have to lose? The Friday night guy might be a total loser...just say "yeah Saturday will be cool, I'll meet you at X place, Z time"...easy.

And don't go all weird on her cause she's good looking. Treat and talk to her like you would one of your buddies, then move on to other things. There's nothing more that genuine good looking chicks hate than when you act all funny cause you can't stop staring at her...if she loves getting compliments on how hot she is all the time then she's not worth the hassle, let some other chump do that.

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
any other opinions guys?
what should i tell her to show I'm not desperate

Reaction score
Of course you should go out with her - tell her that you have a date with another chick on friday as well, so everything is ok!

If you don't want to 'look' desperate then DON"T BE desperate.

If you don't want to be a bore then do a fun activity - avoid movies and dinner!