what to do..

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah we went to the beach and stuff, had a really fun time.. but i never did get the balls enouph to ask her out.. the situation doesnt ever seem right to come flat out and ask her out... i need a way to ask her... bah :(

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unknowntim3
yeah we went to the beach and stuff, had a really fun time.. but i never did get the balls enouph to ask her out.. the situation doesnt ever seem right to come flat out and ask her out... i need a way to ask her... bah :(
Sorry, there's never going to be a time when it's magically easier to ask her. Grab your balls and do it now, before it's too late.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... but WHAT shoudl i say??? "will you go out with me" like i said, thats middle school lame style... thats dumb... i need a GOOD way to ask a FRIEND to be my GIRLFRIEND

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't say anything. Here's what you do: Take her out on another date, and when it's over, go for a hug (this is easy). Then lean back a little, and look her in the eyes. Glance down at her lips, and then look in the eyes again. You should be able to tell how she's feeling about this. If all is good, go for the kiss. And then take it from there.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it physically and if not then tell her you are attracted to her, cos it will never be the same anyway.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like blienk has the best idea, most likly i will do that today hopefully :D thx

will update soon

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg guys... you dont even understand... this chick pisses me off soo much, i just got home and like sitting here depressed, not wanting to do anything...

i dont understand her... yesterday, we went out for lunch, went to her house, had a fund time, sat around for a bit until i left cause one of her old friends who used to live with her came over, and it was lame... i left, everything was fine

now today... all day she like completly ignored me, didnt talk to her once.. i dont ****ing understand, this is what im talking about... the MIXED SIGNALS! i dont know wtf to do

im just going to call later and ask her wtf is up, and why she acts like that... really intrested and into me one day and then the ignoring the next...

wtf! :(

??

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg guys... you dont even understand... this chick pisses me off soo much, i just got home and like sitting here depressed, not wanting to do anything...

i dont understand her... yesterday, we went out for lunch, went to her house, had a fund time, sat around for a bit until i left cause one of her old friends who used to live with her came over, and it was lame... i left, everything was fine

now today... all day she like completly ignored me, didnt talk to her once.. i dont ****ing understand, this is what im talking about... the MIXED SIGNALS! i dont know wtf to do

im just going to call later and ask her wtf is up, and why she acts like that... really intrested and into me one day and then the ignoring the next...

wtf! :(

??
You do realize that what you just described is a common DJ technique, correct? She's playing games with you and you're falling for them completely.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well wtf am i suppost to do??
You have confidence in yourself and do what you want, regardless of how she's acting...You can't let her control how you're feeling about yourself. You've put her on a pedestal whether or not you realize it, because you're letting her dictate this relationship. I'm guessing you've already read the Bible, but maybe you should take another look, because this is pretty basic stuff.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
well im just going to ask her i guess what is going on with me and her, and why she acts like that

and ill see what happens...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well im just going to ask her i guess what is going on with me and her, and why she acts like that

and ill see what happens...
This is NOT RECOMMENDED. Reread my post above. Does it say to be a man and go for what you want, or does it say to be a girl and "talk about your relationship".

Go ahead and do what you want, but you're not going to gain anything from having a conversation. If she's perceptive, she might even hand you the LJBF line right off the bat.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah yeah after i posted that, i thought about it, and am not going to do it, im giong for your first thing, the hug, the kiss :D
tomarrow we are giong to do something , wish me luck

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, i hope you get the something that you want ;)