What to do...

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girl
c'mon... you help me out i help you... you never know... hm... i don't know... i thought about using kino on him... maybe next time i see him... haha... should i wait for him to ask me, or should I approach him? Cuz he's a real busy person...
Don't think anyone on here likes a cheater... get rid of your boy first and don't be like the rest of the ho's....

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us have never encouraged another man here to cheat. In fact I feel it is VERY weak and about as AFC as it gets. Anybody can LIE and get some side-ass. A true 'player' a true 'DJ' will be able to be honest and still get what he wants. Or he will be prepared to sacrifice in order to get what he wants. Be honest with the guys, both of them. If you feel you want the other one, and you're even considering cheating, your current relationship is already over whether you realize it or not.

But your question wasn't 'should I or shouldn't I cheat', it was 'how to get this guy'. If he likes you, he will make subtle moves. But in his mind he knows you have a boyfriend and he's asking himself the same question "does she like me? How do I get with her?" Since you're the one in the relationship, you're going to have to make most of the moves. Ask him if he wants to grab some dinner sometime. Then, while you're eating...get into talking about movies. Find a common ground and say "well lets rent *such and such* movie after dinner". Go back to his place, be aggressive, make a move...have sex with him...let him cumm in your mouth...

Then go home and kiss your boyfriend on the lips,who's been waiting for you and thinking about you the entire night while you were out with your "girlfriends".

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick's an AFC.

Reaction score
Cheating is gay.

It shows you are too weak to be your real self. A real DJ can juggle a few women without any lies whatsoever. They overlook his wandering appetite because they are just FEELING him.

As for you DJ Girl, I honestly dont think you have a chance.

Strike 1 - You are 18
Strike 2 - You have a boyfriend
Strike 3 - You are a model, which means you probably have no personality. :p

You should dump the boyfriend. You are obviously not happy with him so why lead the poor sucker on? I wuold not do this to a girl, but then again I guess the words "integrity" and "honor" are practically extinct nowadays. Especially to airhead highschool models ..... no offense.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cheating is not right. But it's not AFC. blitz quit being so damn moral it's turing you gay." -Worthington

Worthington, thanks for your opinion. A person that cheats, is a person that is holding onto a relationship that is already damaged because they can't let go of it. They fear something. Maybe being alone. So they cheat to compensate for what they feel the relationship is missing. And when they cheat, they are directly LYING because they are AFRAID of the consequences, yes, fear.

In the cases of we "DJ's". Our ego's get inflated when we have a girl, and get with another one behind her back. We feel powerful, desired, we feel like 'the man'. The entire time we are proving to be WEAK. Any man can find himself into a relationship and flat out lie about cheating. That takes no skill. That is nothing to be proud of.

My very good friend has 3 relationships going and is getting off on the fact that he gets to hide everything. He loves the challenge of managing them and not letting them find out about each other. I don't say anything because I don't want to rain on his parade...but that takes ZERO skill. Anybody can date 3 girls at once and lie to them. A true man, a true player would be able to be honest to the point where the 3 girls know about one another, and have accepted that he is a single man and chooses to remain that way.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is an example of a chic who does not feel like it is wrong to cheat.

there isn't really anything you can do about it, except mark it.

now as a guy, you would have to accept this and decide that you can row with that, or that you can do better than that.

but it is a two way street, as a very moral and principled chic, i have to deal with this sh!t just as much as yall. it isn't that girls cheat more than guys, it is a matter of individual morality. can be pretty frustrating, eh?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

So... what to do from here? :confused:

Anyhelp would be appreciated! Thnx:D
dont listen to them, you hit that sh!t girl, its not like you wont have a team of AFCs anyway if your hot, personally if i were you i would keep the borefriend around for ego boosts, security, social proof etc (you know the deal).

have fun

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think iqqi is the only female that is cool enough to be here cuz this site was created for all the bros out there who needs help with girls and their nasty tricks and games. DJ girl here is a girl well mayb some of u dj would say its only one girl asking for advice but wat if another girl starting asking for advice and another and another soon this site would fill with tons of girls asking for advice (picture wat sosuave would be like with all these girls write new thread asking "how do i win him?") it wont be wat sosuave started out to be, it will turn into something totally different and i really dont want sosuave to change so i really arent too supportive about a girl asking for advice, i mean we have girls spying on us already (which is not so bad),now asking for advice is kinda cross the line and soon u'll get some girl like speedseduction.com or wat ever the site was about that girl talking bad about this site and ruined the whole principle of being a DJ. and iqqi is cool enough to be in sosuave cuz she is here to hangout and chill and chat with DJs. not "wat can i do to get him?" well at least i dont think she is

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
"Cheating is not right. But it's not AFC. blitz quit being so damn moral it's turing you gay." -Worthington

Worthington, thanks for your opinion. A person that cheats, is a person that is holding onto a relationship that is already damaged because they can't let go of it. They fear something. Maybe being alone. So they cheat to compensate for what they feel the relationship is missing. And when they cheat, they are directly LYING because they are AFRAID of the consequences, yes, fear.

In the cases of we "DJ's". Our ego's get inflated when we have a girl, and get with another one behind her back. We feel powerful, desired, we feel like 'the man'. The entire time we are proving to be WEAK. Any man can find himself into a relationship and flat out lie about cheating. That takes no skill. That is nothing to be proud of.

My very good friend has 3 relationships going and is getting off on the fact that he gets to hide everything. He loves the challenge of managing them and not letting them find out about each other. I don't say anything because I don't want to rain on his parade...but that takes ZERO skill. Anybody can date 3 girls at once and lie to them. A true man, a true player would be able to be honest to the point where the 3 girls know about one another, and have accepted that he is a single man and chooses to remain that way.
Wrong. I'd cheat just cause some girl was hot and I wanted sex with her there and then. State of relationship would mean nothing,

Reaction score
The girls' gonna cheat no matter what advice we give. It's kinda pointless. And she seems to want to, so the next step would be how. My suggestion: Tell this new guy you want to hook up, no strings attached, or if you're going to leave your bf and get with this new guy, don't mention the strings thing. As far as telling if he wants to get with you, I would have to know what you want from him first; sex or a relationship. There are 2 kinds of like. And if you can't choose 1 or the other, then just get a quick **** to get it out of your system.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evo
i think iqqi is the only female that is cool enough to be here
thank you!

but wat if another girl starting asking for advice and another and another soon this site would fill with tons of girls asking for advice (picture wat sosuave would be like with all these girls write new thread asking "how do i win him?")
but don't worry about this. most chics would either be bored or offended by this site, they wouldn't stick around. and the few chics that do come here, you can always learn from their behavior, if not their words. i say give them advice, don't be a hater.

iqqi is cool enough to be in sosuave cuz she is here to hangout and chill and chat with DJs. not "wat can i do to get him?" well at least i dont think she is
thanks again! but when i do have an issue, i post it. hell, if i am always giving insight i feel entitled to some insight! is that cool?

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel

The mods will take care of any unwanted posts/posters.
didnt kno about that :D so guess everything its cool

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i say use this chic! interrogate her! if you are gonna tell her how to get some guy, give advice and crap, then you can atleast get some insight into her head.

dj chic, why is it ok for you to cheat on your man?

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the words "integrity" and "honor" are practically extinct nowadays. Especially to airhead highschool models ..... no offense.
No offense? Haha... none taken, I'm actually in university... which would prove that I'm not an airhead... I'm not saying I'm smart though! But honestly Crostch Sniffer, the whole model things was my first time! :eek:

And here's the thing, if you guys really want to know... I'm not planning to cheat on my bf really... He knows that I date around and he's cool with it, he dates around too, we have an agreement saying it's okay to have flings, but just don't get serious. In short, that's the story! However, if you still want to b*tch @ me, you could say that I'm a tease, which I admit I am!

A true man, a true player would be able to be honest to the point where the 3 girls know about one another, and have accepted that he is a single man and chooses to remain that way.
xblitz44x - honestly, I do have this guy who knows that I have a bf, and still macks on me and does all the AFC sweet-talk... I guess that's whay I'm looking for...

dont listen to them, you hit that sh!t girl, its not like you wont have a team of AFCs anyway if your hot, personally if i were you i would keep the borefriend around for ego boosts, security, social proof etc (you know the deal).
Thank you ( . )( . ) :) !

DJ girl here is a girl well mayb some of u dj would say its only one girl asking for advice but wat if another girl starting asking for advice and another and another soon this site would fill with tons of girls asking for advice (picture wat sosuave would be like with all these girls write new thread asking "how do i win him?")... wat ever the site was about that girl talking bad about this site and ruined the whole principle of being a DJ.
Evo, if we wanted to spread this thing, we would had done it already! :p This is one thread out of how many? You might be too ahead of the game... *kept reading on* OMG, Chewy Bagel, you know about slipery slope as well... LoL, I was gonna say, but then I figured... nah, it's probably something a typical person won't know.

I would have to know what you want from him first; sex or a relationship.
DonJuanApprentice - Thnx first of all, um... I just want someone to hang out with that sweets talks to me and does all the AFC stuff! :D

dj chic, why is it ok for you to cheat on your man?
Explained above already...

Reaction score
No offense? Haha... none taken, I'm actually in university... which would prove that I'm not an airhead...
Oh well I see I was sadly mistaken then. My apologies!

But honestly Crostch Sniffer, the whole model things was my first time!
Damn I would try to get my money back from a university that didnt teach me how to spell "crotch". But dont worry, I still believe you are a genius with a gorgeous body.

And here's the thing, if you guys really want to know... I'm not planning to cheat on my bf really... He knows that I date around and he's cool with it, he dates around too, we have an agreement saying it's okay to have flings, but just don't get serious.
Its not cheating if he knows, so kudos to you.

In short, that's the story! However, if you still want to b*tch @ me, you could say that I'm a tease, which I admit I am!
Hey its all good Sweet-Tits, nothing wrong with a little suggestive banter to get those juices flowin ;)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJGirl,

Consider this: Your friend told you that this new fellow won't date anyone under 20 - you're under 20. I can only assume that you see this as a bit of a challenge, in addition to other factors. It's something I just might use myself.

My new motto " I only date girls over 25"
Now, girls will have to lie about their age, or work that much harder to get with me.

If he came to see you, and he is genuinely busy, not blowing DJ smoke up your rump, his interest level is there. Most guys I know aren't too concerned with the BF unless the BF is someone they know and like. If he doesn't like him, he'll try to hook up, just on gp.

If he doesn't know him, and you've told him about the bf, you might find yourself in the friendzone.

I do think you should break up with your current beau first; if this new guy is the great catch, he's not going to enter any kind of LTR since he'll know you're a cheater.

I do take offense to the generalization that all the DJ's are cheaters. Are you kidding? Half of these fellows can't find one date, let alone more than one gf at a time. They have come to the right place to learn more about how to handle girls effectively, and to better understand the logic behind some of the most odd behaviors that you women are famous for.

The cheating thing is something I will not do. It's happened to me once, and I don't care for that kind of pain, and I won't put anyone else through it.

I will casually date as many girls as I wish. But, playing the field is not the same as cheating.

Cheating is being in a committed, exclusive relationship with someone and looking outside of that relationship to have your physical needs and in some cases, emotional needs met.

Playing the field is having non-exclusive relationships with multiple people, with no misunderstandings about the status of the relationship.

For those of you gentlemen that might take offense to me saying that you can't get one date, I do apologize. I was there myself not too long ago.

Happy Holidays to All,
BP

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Pappy,

Hey, I do agree... I know I'm only concern about getting with this 25 yr. old becuz it's a challenge...

Anyway, problem solved, everything going well b/w me and him :D :) :p

Cheers,

Happy Holidays!