What to do?

Skidsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, i just wanted any advice on my current situation. I've been dating this chick for around 5 weeks now and it's going ok, i know she likes me as early on she invited me out with her friends (who thought i was cool) and recently i met her parents. My problem is moving things on further. Although i think she's really cute she has quite a lot of insecurities about her looks/body and as well as this I can tell she's quite shy in that dept.

The weekend we had a nice day together and after her parents went to sleep layed on her couch, watched a movie and then i made a gradual move, she hates her stomach so i lifted up her top & kissed it. Massaged each other (clothes on) then i started to kiss down & went to take off her cardigan & she wouldn't budge & said it was "too cold" - it wasn't so i knew she was telling me to back off. Now i don't have a place of my own and she lives with parents though she drives - nothing much has happened in the car so far & i'm just unsure where to go - do you think a little more patience is in order & take it further each time? Any ideas on where we could go, etc...?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Sounds too wrapped up in being self-concious to let herself have fun with you. If she doesn't get over it soon, I'd move on.

And how do you KNOW she likes you because she "invited you out with her friends (who thought you were cool) and recently you met her parents."? I don't get how that means she likes you.

Skidsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Sounds too wrapped up in being self-concious to let herself have fun with you. If she doesn't get over it soon, I'd move on.

And how do you KNOW she likes you because she "invited you out with her friends (who thought you were cool) and recently you met her parents."? I don't get how that means she likes you.

Ok i see your point, was just saying that she invited me out with her friends after meeting her twice and to her parents quite early, don't know about you but meeting someones parents/family is not a small thing in my opinion. But imo she likes me anyway just from the way things have gone so far, etc.....

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I ran into one girl's whole family at the movies. I liked the girl, and I never met her family before. She was the only person not there, since she was working. Her sister recognized me from pics the girl showed her, and she called me over.

When the girl found out I had met her family, she didn't freak out or anything. Just surprised that it happened, which makes sense. So no, at least with some girls, its not a big deal.

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gunna have to play the dominate card and when she is trying to keep you away from whatever you want b/c of insecurities just take control! i had this gurl last week who was in her panties in her truck at a secluded barn during our lunch break and she was trying to tease me blahh blahh blahh, fighting to keep the panties on i said these your fav panties? she said no so i grabbed the string on each side and rippped them......lets just say that turned her on even more and damn!!! i ducking love work gurls.....good luck

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EVERY woman has an insecurity about some part of her body. So don't worry about that - you'll just have to press the issue a bit.