what to do with younger chicks

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone please tell me what this girl is thinking?

ok, im at the park playing some basketball (by myself, my friends were at the baseball field) and this young HB7/8 comes up to me all nervous and studdering and starts asking me different crap like: do you have a girlfriend? do you play sports? why dont you have a girlfriend? blah blah blah...so any way she leaves and not a minute later turns around and asks for my number. i gave it to her only cuz she has a nice bubby butt :moon: .

next day, she calls me and doesnt answer. i hear breathing but no answer
(sounds like a serial killer):nervous: . nothing else really happened. next day she calls and tells me she has a boyfriend, and says we can still be friends. wtf?? why even bother coming up to me like she did??

yesterday i was playing ball again and stands there with her friend just watching me from a distance, then comes up right next to our game and watches for like 5 minutes and leaves. at night she wanted to know what im doing at 1:00(am/pm? didnt say) and wanted me to hang out with her and her friends and wants to bring some of my friends. she called AGAIN at 9:00 this morning but i was sleeping.

what is going though this girls head? why even bother calling me a million friggin times when she "has a boyfriend"? by the way im a junior, 17, and shes in 8th grade, 15. i dont even know if its right or moral for that matter to doing something with her, i would still hit it. can someone tell me wtf is going on here?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want it i say go for it...once youre 18 youre fun is over...haha

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read this before. Either I have incredible memory, or I predicted this.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's way to immature. Usually the only younger girls that are worth talking to are the ones that have high maturity levels for their age. But this girl's maturity level is way too low. Don't waste your time and frustration. NEXT her.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMan425 said:
can someone please tell me what this girl is thinking?

ok, im at the park playing some basketball (by myself, my friends were at the baseball field) and this young HB7/8 comes up to me all nervous and studdering and starts asking me different crap like: do you have a girlfriend? do you play sports? why dont you have a girlfriend? blah blah blah...so any way she leaves and not a minute later turns around and asks for my number. i gave it to her only cuz she has a nice bubby butt :moon: .

next day, she calls me and doesnt answer. i hear breathing but no answer
(sounds like a serial killer):nervous: . nothing else really happened. next day she calls and tells me she has a boyfriend, and says we can still be friends. wtf?? why even bother coming up to me like she did??

yesterday i was playing ball again and stands there with her friend just watching me from a distance, then comes up right next to our game and watches for like 5 minutes and leaves. at night she wanted to know what im doing at 1:00(am/pm? didnt say) and wanted me to hang out with her and her friends and wants to bring some of my friends. she called AGAIN at 9:00 this morning but i was sleeping.

what is going though this girls head? why even bother calling me a million friggin times when she "has a boyfriend"? by the way im a junior, 17, and shes in 8th grade, 15. i dont even know if its right or moral for that matter to doing something with her, i would still hit it. can someone tell me wtf is going on here?
She sounds smart...

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it legal for a 17 year old to have sex with a 15 year old in your jurisdiction?

If yes, go for it. If no, then leave it*.

*If shes 16 in a few weeks and thats legal then keep that in mind.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live (Colorado) it is legal for a 25 year old to have sex with a 15 year old. Crazy.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she failed 2 times if she's in grade 8. sounds like she's not too bright, so I'd suggest keeping your distances in case she's a freak.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you do with younger chicks? nothing. I went there once and im never going there again.

Subjective

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. "And she watched me again"..then "She called me, but didn't say anything, I just heard heavy breathing"...priceless. You should probably be scared..next time you see her stalking you...er watching you play basketball, you should run.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
One word-------PSYCHO!!!! Run away, very fast.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was pretty damn sick mic fiend, but pretty funny and not bad advice haha. Anyway, if you would hit it like u sait, do so. F*ck her, bang her, screw her, do her, boink her, and whatever the hell else you wanna do, then make sure she doesn't know where you live or your last name. Easy.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kev me723 said:
That was pretty damn sick mic fiend, but pretty funny and not bad advice haha. Anyway, if you would hit it like u sait, do so. F*ck her, bang her, screw her, do her, boink her, and whatever the hell else you wanna do, then make sure she doesn't know where you live or your last name. Easy.
A paper bag will also aid in your stealth, as well as allowing you to forget that you're banging someone so much younger than you are.:crackup:

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "I have a boyfriend part" seems a little shady, especially since she calls you at night and always watches you. Perhaps she thinks that by saying that, she'll make you jealous. I would just avoid her, plain and simple.

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
On younger chicks: if there is no grass on the field...turn em over and play in the dirt ;)
:crackup:

rotfl..great feedback guy. i think im just gonna bone her and give her some candy. hopefully she'll leave me alone. if she doesnt, ill take her to disneyland and leave her there. anyway thanks for the advice, i think i see whats going on now. *squint*