What To Do With Muslim Women!!

JimmyZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, if you ask me, this sounds like alot of trouble for nothing.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
seriously though, its not hard at all. if anything, most muslim chicks will prolly get with you as an act of rebellion against their super-protective parents. those same parents will kill you though. dont do it lmao.
This is a situation that really depends upon how "americanized" the girl is. If she's literally a first generation immigrant, forget about it. If she's born and raised American, then the situation is very, very different.

I know this one girl whose parents are strongly series about their religion, but fairly lenient as parents. Their two daughters are the two biggest sluts I've ever come across in my life.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thing is turning to a religioun talk-which is far beyond the scope.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
The best advice I can give here is to make yourself pass as a soccer coach. Send a female friend of yours, and tell your friend to tell her she has natural talent for soccer. And then coach her and other *****es, with time she will fall for you. But whatever you do, dont fall for her friend, that will get the situation in complete danger. And dont be a pussie, **** her before she gets a scholarship in the US and goes and flies there.
Nice allusion to that soccer movie about this kinda thing, except the girl in that movie was hindu.