What To Do With Muslim Women!!

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this muslim girl in my neighborhood(im christian)( definite HB10) the only problem is she cant date, wear a bathing suit, and has to marry another muslim at 17!!

i wanna try to get this girl to open up and make out or whatever but shes muslim. its a challenge and if i can get her i can get any girl....

can anyone give me any advice one how to get this girl even though its against her religion...shes not a strict follower of Islam but her father wont let her date, etc...she also seems like the type of girl who would sneak a little make out session in but nothing else(which is good enough)

what can i do??(please dont say 'oh just move on') because i wanna challenge myself and i have nothing to lose( except shes my neighbor and her family is friends with mine)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice I can give here is to make yourself pass as a soccer coach. Send a female friend of yours, and tell your friend to tell her she has natural talent for soccer. And then coach her and other *****es, with time she will fall for you. But whatever you do, dont fall for her friend, that will get the situation in complete danger. And dont be a pussie, **** her before she gets a scholarship in the US and goes and flies there.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think hard before you do this. If she did give in, and her father is that strict, it could have harsh consequences for her. Is getting a little p*ssy worth getting her beat up, or sent to the middle east, or worse? I'm not saying this would definitely happen, but I do know a girl it happened to and it's not pretty at all.

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her father isnt that strict ..hes really nice and he wouldnt find out

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have one or two friends who are muslim and my advice to you is just leave her alone....while her father might be a nice guy and not find out but you really dont know about her future husband especially since she's getting married shortly....you hear of these pricks all the time who if their wife is not a virgin beat them up and stuff.....there are pricks who literally check to see if the wife still has her hymen intact.....your actions have consequences and not just for you.....and if you do still decide to pursue this you'll also have to consider what she is going to do...if she gets attached to you and tells her dad...there will be hell to pay.....i've seen it....one my friends got kicked out of the house when she was 15 because she got involved with some guy who wasnt muslim....her father seemed a pleasant guy as well and is very well educated....make sure your prepared to deal with the consequqnces if you go ahead with this...if it's just for pu$$y it's not worth it...because if she does get disowned by her family....what do you think is going to happen to her....

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
The best advice I can give here is to make yourself pass as a soccer coach. Send a female friend of yours, and tell your friend to tell her she has natural talent for soccer. And then coach her and other *****es, with time she will fall for you. But whatever you do, dont fall for her friend, that will get the situation in complete danger. And dont be a pussie, **** her before she gets a scholarship in the US and goes and flies there.
lol sounds like that movie 'bend it like beckham'

except the girl in the movie was a sikh not muslim

from my experience, muslim girls are no different to other girls...they date too and some of them (more liberal ones) also drink alcohol, go out, flirt with guys etc

btw, is she a hijabi?(does she wear a hijab over her head), also islam doesnt forbid dating or marrying christians (since we all believe in same god)

need little more info...is she pakistani? malay? iraqi? saudi? persian? lebanese? or turk?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
there is this muslim girl in my neighborhood(im christian)( definite HB10) the only problem is she cant date, wear a bathing suit, and has to marry another muslim at 17!!

i wanna try to get this girl to open up and make out or whatever but shes muslim. its a challenge and if i can get her i can get any girl....

can anyone give me any advice one how to get this girl even though its against her religion...shes not a strict follower of Islam but her father wont let her date, etc...she also seems like the type of girl who would sneak a little make out session in but nothing else(which is good enough)

what can i do??(please dont say 'oh just move on') because i wanna challenge myself and i have nothing to lose( except shes my neighbor and her family is friends with mine)

no, you really really should move on, there was a case in manchester Uk i think where this guy got this muslim girl pregnant and the girl's dad and brother hunted him down and killed him, and I'm pretty sure they would hav done something similar even if he'd only be dating/f.ucking her.

Its a well bad idea imo

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am from turkey.and all muslim girls are not like that..it depends how deeply they are religiounous :)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
her father isnt that strict ..hes really nice and he wouldnt find out
But her future husband would.

I wouldn't play with fire...especially on issues such as religious.

No worth losing a limb or life.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
:crackup: :crackup: lol

I didn't even see the movie

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should forget about dating muslim women period. It takes middle eastern men to understand them because they share same religion. if you are a christian guy, you haven't got a chance. Muslim in nature is very fanatical about their religion. You don't want to be lumped into arab culture by the FBI as potential terrorist. There are plenty of Asian girls who aren't muslims. You can check them out.

I advise you to forget muslim women period for your own safety !

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she does not wear the vail over her head(cut some of her cousins do)
and shes lebansese

even if i dont fck her its still okay as long as i can make out with her then thats a good enough challenge

Reaction score
Typical hateful ignorant responses when referring to the muslim faith - muslims take God seriously and religion is not a play thing to them - why don't you just find a christian hor - they are plentiful!!!!!

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
you should forget about dating muslim women period. It takes middle eastern men to understand them because they share same religion. if you are a christian guy, you haven't got a chance. Muslim in nature is very fanatical about their religion. You don't want to be lumped into arab culture by the FBI as potential terrorist. There are plenty of Asian girls who aren't muslims. You can check them out.

I advise you to forget muslim women period for your own safety !
Other than the blatant ignorance of the bold part, this is true.

I come from an Islamic culture.

The rule in Islam is that its women cannot marry outsiders, though, of course, the men can. :rolleyes:

What an awful religion, that one.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously though, its not hard at all. if anything, most muslim chicks will prolly get with you as an act of rebellion against their super-protective parents. those same parents will kill you though. dont do it lmao.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its kinda true , at this time and moment muslims will want to stick to theyr own people , cuz the whole western view on the muslims , and they are very careful how theyr own society views them, they are brought up on believing in some certain social-rules and would rather kill theyr own child then be looked badly apon by theyr society (wich is very VERY wrong imo) , but maby the next generation or the one after that will be more liberal...

the whole muslim religion has been translated wrongly and everything is become a strugle for control by The Muslim Male world , they want to control theyr women , ffs they make women wear those hijab things so that the MALES wont be attracted to her and want to lust for her... Thats like saying its the suns fault that a person gets sunburned... it seems to me that the whole muslim religion is about not taking responsibility , everything is put up to god ,theyr future theyr life is put to god , they dont take a frikkin responsebility for anything.... **** religion all religion!

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her mom loves me and she doesnt care..its only her dad but hes awlsay working ill bet hell never find out