What to do when a net girl, comes chasing you!

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, just tell me straight away what you think about this..
I'm doing the BC right, so i'm approaching anywhere i possibly can, malls, clubs, etc, and internet.
On the net this girl is head over heels for me ok, and i dont like to sound like a AFC but she's getting to me. And i'm starting to like her. Nothing wrong with that you guess? Well shes in another state. I'm not guna travel too far just to meet her no matter how well we get on. So what do you suggest i do?
I know all the cons, we haven't even met so how do u REALLY know... but its just so damn annoying cos we do get on really really well.
I still want to do the BC so i will still pull in the numbers, but IS IT WORTH not blowing her off and just doing the BC for confidence/better skills?
It's more these "feelings" i have for her which are clouding my mind.

I have my own conclusions about it but i would like to hear yours.

Advice appreciated.

Peace

Mike

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
wtf is a BC
Boot Camp

Do the B/C, but dont fall 4 this girl either. If she's hot enough, and you just wanna fvck, make her travel to you!

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you talked with her on the phone, or just communicated via the net?

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep she's a hottie but thats not the reason i'm having troubles. If i just wanted a **** i would of blown her off long ago.
Her personality is what attracted me.
Yeah ive talked to her on the phone too.

Personally i was gonna make her come to me anyway if she is that determined.
Yeah feelings aside, some AFC nature still wants to get out and thats why I'm in this dilemma in the first place i recon.

*Wakes up*
I think the best thing i can do right now is focus on the BC.
Trust me every part of me has said she isn't worth **** compared to the dozens of chicks in my own city, but I just dont wanna blow of a girl ive clicked with so well...just yet.

Peace

Mike