What to do when a HB starts to dance sticking t you in a CAF and sensual way

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

Friends

It happened to me like four times. The last time was in a disco with a blond girl with beautiful green eyes. I had used CAF n her and then I started to get good results. Smiles, jokes, and she put herlsef very funny. Then she started to dance REGGAETON closing to me, dancing face to face. She knew that I didnt dance this rhythm. Well, I know to dance REGGAETON but I only dance when a girl wants to dance.

Also I remember that that girl started to dance giving me her back and getting closer to me. That moment was very exciting but I did not know what to do, I dont know too much about dancing REGGAETON.

So my question is ¿What to do when a HB start to dance closer and closer to you, in front of you, and she makes a sign for you to dance down? Ok, I know is about dance steps but I want you to recommend me what dance steps I should use, where to put my hand, how to push or pull her. I dance good other rhythms but I am not used to REGGATON although I know to fake when dancing.

I would like to hear your opinions and advices, my friends.

Giovanni

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
giovannikast said:
And how you just go with the flow?
since you have to ask that i'll assume you don't know.

Look up a dance class near you, or check out the videos on youtube. You might look like a spastic ninja monkey on muscle relaxants for awhile, but it'll loosen up your joints and with some practice, you'll get the hang of it. Just don't let anybody see you till you can groove properly.

shakira was right, your hips can't lie so get some practice in.

as far as "move with the flow" basically you move your body in unison to either the beat, or the melody.