What to do when a girl asks "how big is your **ck"?

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the other thread by that name and it got me thinking.

What would you do if a girl asked you how big your wang was?

Would you tell her it was "big enough"? Would you say "Its the motion in the ocean"?

There's got to be hundreds of different ways to come back to that without refering to sex explicitly.

Could go in with an IOI right? "A girl who likes talking about **cks, this is going to be a good night"

Or an IOD "You want to know how big my **ck is? Lets talk about something else" (all y'all sosuavonauts should know that trying to get off a sensitive topic will make the girl want to tease you)

Could throw in a false DHV, "The size of my **ck isn't important, what you should really know is that my **ck makes over $150,000 a year!"

You could always smack the conversation down with a time constraint "Sorry can't answer that, got to answer my phone, its vibrating" (Use the its vibrating line a lot and watch for a change in facial expression, those girls love the **ck)

What else is there? Its been like a year since I've checked this site out. IOI, IOD, DHV, time constraint. What are the other techniques that are easy to use one liners?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say:

If you really wanna know why don't you find out..

The point is, if you got a girl who wants your c0ck, there isn't much u can say that will change her mind.
Techniques only work if you got something to back it up with. They're only there to spice things up a bit.
You attract the girl through confidence, good looks and social proof. Once you got your confidence you can work on your skillz, it doesn't work the other way around. You become -just like you said in your other post- a robot.

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing like having those sponsor ads right after yet another post about C0CK.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer it with another question... Or try to steer the convo to something about her.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Your best bet would probably be to say something like:

"I'm not sure, but if you must know, go find a tape measure and I'll let you check."

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, do girls seriously ask this question...??
I mean I know when I ask a question like this I'm actually not looking for an answer. I only ask a question like this just to see how the guy reacts
ex: does he laugh nervously, does he change the subject, or does he respond back with a line

and then depending on if the response was good, see where thing goes. If the line sucked (i,e corny or just plain bad)I would just smile, and change the subject

I'd say:If you really wanna know why don't you find out..
thats a good one...
or
"Why tell you, when I can show you?"

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2_intense2 said:
I mean I know when I ask a question like this I'm actually not looking for an answer. I only ask a question like this just to see how the guy reacts
ex: does he laugh nervously, does he change the subject, or does he respond back with a line

and then depending on if the response was good, see where thing goes. If the line sucked (i,e corny or just plain bad)I would just smile, and change the subject
White girl asked me in class today and I tactfully responded "I'd rip you open" and that killed the mood. So I've been brainstorming a better response.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Bonez said:
White girl asked me in class today and I tactfully responded "I'd rip you open" and that killed the mood. So I've been brainstorming a better response.
lmao...she's trying to figure out if it's true that black men are more "endowed" than white men.

You probably scared her half to death...hahahahaha. I bet she won't ask that question again. :crackup:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take the piss outa her..."3 inches on a good day" or "if you're good, you just might find out one day" or something similarly humourous...

The first one is something Juggler talks a lot about, disqualifying....apparantly its good cos only ppl who are really secure and self confident take the piss outa themseles, cos they don't need to impress anyone, rockstars are th example he uses.

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Oh...wow..thats is one hell of a respond..funny as hell

but then the question becomes, what were you trying to accomplish?
-I mean did you like the girl
-were you trying to shut her down
-scare her
-did you think you were being smooth
-trying to be funny

just out of curiosity how did the girl react??

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2intense, thats a reasonably gay-looking signature...whats with that?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2_intense2 said:
you mean the color; there was no PINK
or the quote: I LIKE it
Pink? Are you actually gay...surely you shouldn't be on this site :crackup:

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bigger than yours"

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2_intense2 said:
um..guess I should of mentioned I was female..:rolleyes:
You was female? What about now? :crackup:

Oh, I need a quick female opinion or something, who lies more...

:rolleyes:

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2_intense2 said:

You're looking for sexual tension... My response is a tease, not a direct invitation. which is exactly what you want. :yes:

2_intense2 said:
thats a good one...
or
"Why tell you, when I can show you?"

That would work too, but then you'd have to whip it out. With my response, she gets to do the honors and satisfy her curiosity.
some times i make em work a little for it, you know like a roller coaster ride... just so they don't always know where its going. chicks love that.

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
That would work too, but then you'd have to whip it out.
not really, I mean you should wait and HEAR what her response is, or at least look to see how she reacted to your comment
Does she back down?; if yes...then DON'T take it out:nono:
if she stands her grounds then..see where it leads