what to do next?

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well basically I met this girl who now works with me @ my job.. she works on weekends and like we chill during break and I do alot of Kino on her, hug, touch, joke around alot about her, neg hit her etc.. I was thinkinng she is interested in me cuz of her deep gaze and she touches me alot.. wat move should I make next to advance our relationship.. i was thinking like we usually do on break I will like hold her and lean her back and say she is beautiful and then ask her on a date for next weekend.. wat do you think

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDMHonduh said:
Well basically I met this girl who now works with me @ my job.. she works on weekends and like we chill during break and I do alot of Kino on her, hug, touch, joke around alot about her, neg hit her etc.. I was thinkinng she is interested in me cuz of her deep gaze and she touches me alot.. wat move should I make next to advance our relationship.. i was thinking like we usually do on break I will like hold her and lean her back and say she is beautiful and then ask her on a date for next weekend.. wat do you think

The death of sosuave is coming.....

PIMP

gameplace123

Reaction score
u pretty much got it. if ur schedule allows try to go on a weekday. asking for a weekend date implies u have nothing to do on the weekends. and remember to escelate on the date.

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats what I wanted to do like as we're sitting there its kinda dark in there since lights are off for performance like ill lye her back onto me and tell her "I needa tell you somthing.. You are beautiful" and then I will say "what you doing next week wanna go to a movie or something?"

as we are on the date I will escalate things touch her etc.. more and more,.. when shoud I close in for kiss?