What to do? GF and guy "friend"

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
If you don't have a problem with your girl running around with other guys, that's your decision. Everyone has to decide for themselves what their personal boundaries are, and deal with their woman accordingly. But this isn't all about sex. To me, if a girl is taking another guy out to dinner, that is emotional cheating. Women need to have limits set, or like children, they will see how far they can go and what they can get away with.
Running around implies she is having sex, I have a problem with that. Talking to other guys what a jerk I am and how good at sex I am, no problem with that.

I've seen too much crap and garbage to care about emotional cheating, and I'm surprised guys on here take it so seriously.

I've had girls, who know when Im vulnerable, say "I love you, I miss you, I would die for you. I love you more than my dad." Same girls would not spend $5 on me.

Think part of the issue is as guys get older they care more about emotions, love, and support rather than sex. Where as when girls get older they care less about that stuff and more about sex and money.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Running around implies she is having sex, I have a problem with that. Talking to other guys what a jerk I am and how good at sex I am, no problem with that.

I've seen too much crap and garbage to care about emotional cheating, and I'm surprised guys on here take it so seriously.

I've had girls, who know when Im vulnerable, say "I love you, I miss you, I would die for you. I love you more than my dad." Same girls would not spend $5 on me.

Think part of the issue is as guys get older they care more about emotions, love, and support rather than sex. Where as when girls get older they care less about that stuff and more about sex and money.
Like someone said earlier... You give that inch you will not get it back.

I have no desire to chill with a girl one on one for fun.. thats what the homies are for! And being in a LTR relationship, the temptation to chill with my old female "friends" is definately hard, but I know if I do hang with them, it may not end well..

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin some damn plates! None of this sillyness would be an issue if you were doing that instead of playing around with exclusivity with a chick who hasnt proved herself worthy.