what to do about the ex fbuddy

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
i ended things with my ex about 6 months ago after several breaks (from both ends). i found out about a guy she hooked up with towards the end of our relationship.

Sure, it bothered me for awhile but I eventually got over it. Now basically she's just an fbuddy who comes over maybe 1 - 2 times a week just to **** and occasionally talks of the possibility between us.. really not that much though. she's stopped ever since I shot down the possibility of myself dating her again.

Anyways this weekend I heard through the grapevine that she went to this guy's college who she cheated on me with. Lately she had been texting this dude when she came over to **** and I just ignored it. I'm not a jealous type of guy. Now I'm no dumby, so I know they are probably having sexcapades and for the FIRST TIME I DON'T CARE! It's weird I've been thinking about it all weekend to try to see if I get upset, and I have no emotion even if I picture her blowing this guy and loving it.

It's great, but I'm a little puzzled what to do from here. I dated this girl for 2 years so I know her very well. When she gets back (maybe even tonight), she's going to act like nothings happened and want to chill and **** again.

Do I continue using this girl as an fbuddy, or should I just get rid of her before things get too nasty?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use her for the sperm receptacle that she clearly is.

Don't fall in love with her or ever give in to a serious relationship with her and you will be fine and things will not get nasty.

At worst things will eventually fizzle out but hey you will of gotten to hit it a ton of times so its all good.

I think you are ready for this next step in your DJ life.

You seem to be getting into the cold phase quite well where her wh0rish shenanigans do not bother you so thats good.

Again live it up, nail her as much as you can and never give her a real relationship with you.

This way its all good.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvck her until you get a new girl. Once, you got the new girl kick her to the curb.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right.

Well I guess the main issue is keeping her as a booty call. Every now and then she brings up the whole relationship BS and I usually just say "we are just having fun and what happens happens", but i think it's starting to grow old.

Ontop of that she's always asking me to come to her place, and in my mind thats me making an advance on her.. and on top of that I don't even want to be going to her place to **** cause that means im just sleeping over.

I guess I can't have my cake and eat it. I think I'll just forget about it and if she wants to come by for some late night plumbing, she's more than welcome (as along i'm not here with another broad ha). If she insists on me coming to her place though, i duno what to really say. I usually say "I just don't feel like sleeping at your place honestly" and she gives me the whole "why am i always the one who has to come to your place when i have to wake up early bla bla"

anyways, more of a rant than anything.

thanks for the replies

supyos

Reaction score
She is your fbuddy and you let her stay the night? I prefer going to the chicks house as you are free to leave whenever you want, without being awkward and having to kick the chick out hehe.