What to answer to this question?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, about 8 months ago, there was this girl who was attracted to me, she was okay, but I wasn't interested that much.
By the end of the trip we were on she said:
"Maybe you noticed, but I like you. A lot."
I said "yea, that happens"
She then asked: "Do you feel the same way?" (about her).
I didn't know what to say so I just said something vague.

Does anyone have some suggestions to responding to something like that?

I mean, if I said: "yea, I like you too" that probably would take away the challenge to it and meant that 'the chase was over' and that I give in pretty easy and quick (since we only knew each other for a few days).

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something like, sure, as a friend.

But make sure she knows you're interested, she'll eat up the mixed signals.

crunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isnt your type, who cares move on. If u wanted her then i woulda reply'd with something like :"Haha, thats cute, ive known you for a couple days and your already trying to get in my pants... im not that easy"
btw never give a chick a straight answer
:woo:

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would smile n say something like: "sure, if u have the face of liv tylor voice of cameron diaz body of catherine zeta jones." etc

the point is to tease her, create sexual tension while not giving her a straight answer so the challenge n fantasy are stil on

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmmmmm.. the above replies are very interesting.

Tell her that she's cool and you'd like to get to know her better. This gives you time to fiure out waht you want to do. I'd say you can juss f*ck her and get some expereince.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm nice ideas.

It was kind of like 3 months after I started changing my behaviour and I didn't know what to do with it and thought, well I still thinks it's a tricky question, cause if you say you're not interested she's just gonna be like: "well ok, that sucks but that's the way it is" but if you admit it makes you come accros 'easy'. And giving a good answer where she can't do anything with is can be hard in the beginning. I tried it with: "well, I don't know, I don't you yet" back then.
But her sudden question made me pretty nervous so I ****ed up :p . But that's alright, I won't make that mistake again :)

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her "if you play your cards right, you just might find out". Not only will this answer make you feel like a pimp, but itll also diffuse the question.

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried giving a chick a vague answer once and it backfired. She was like 'No, you tell me now, yes or no".

Haha

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time when she asks you smth like that, you should answer like this:
Well... hmmm... I'm used on that... girls like me a lot, but... i think you should try a little bit harder cuz i'm not that easy! (when saying this act like an alpha male mixing it with a little bit of narcisoidism):cool:

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonSonnySagliani
you should answer like this:

:crackup:

Unlike this genius above us, I'm not telling you, you have to answer like this. BUT this is pretty good.

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

I don't like all the other answers because they are still beating around the bush. How much more do you want to tease. Honestly?