What things does a DJ hate?

Reaction score
Dislike, abhor, despise, loathe, detest. Which things should a DJ be angered and sickened by. What should a DJ feel so tired of seeing that he can't control his emotions?

Racism, gay bashing, strippers, single mothers, parents, exes, AFC friends, drunks, drug addicts, bums, thugs, bible thumpers, loud mouther b!tches, propoganda, lies, clothing style, feminism, procrastination, c0ckblockers, peacocking, routines, swearing, marriage, AMOG's, Rock & roll, long hair, fear, philosophy, immaturity, drama, hypocrites, fanatics, arrogance, adoptive parents, insecurity, emotions, illogic...

Reason I'm asking, is because of Judgemental people, those people who judge beforehand. I run into these people all the time, and I never know what to say. I know that saying nothing just breeds fear, and that pushes me back into accepting AFCism until the person cools down.

Anybody have any advice?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well since so suave and named me a dj i have to say not living my life to the fullest just being there instead of being apart of it not being moved into action i hate people like that and i dislike myself when i do it

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you've got to be told what to like and dislike? Oh my god. :rolleyes:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stackthestyles said:
Dislike, abhor, despise, loathe, detest. Which things should a DJ be angered and sickened by. What should a DJ feel so tired of seeing that he can't control his emotions?

Anybody have any advice?
Yeah, have your own freaking tastes. What you disliked before you came here should be what you disliked after you came here, and if you have any new dislikes or lost any old ones, it should be because you honestly feel that way, not because the DJ board told you to.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stackthestyles said:
Reason I'm asking, is because of Judgemental people, those people who judge beforehand. I run into these people all the time, and I never know what to say. I know that saying nothing just breeds fear, and that pushes me back into accepting AFCism until the person cools down.

Anybody have any advice?
the difference between you & them is that they are people who speak when they have to say something, while you are someone who speaks when you have something to say. When you have nothing to say, you're not being AFC. You have no obligation to them whatsoever.

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score

S1NN3R said:
Now you've got to be told what to like and dislike? Oh my god. :rolleyes:

Amen

I might be new here, and I am deffinetly not a DJ yet, but it seems to me that the only time people "have to" share likes/dislikes is in retarded HS cliques.

Stackthestyles said:
I used to avoid confrontation. Not anymore. When someone is a d1ck, stand up to them. Do it in a smooth and calm way. Dont escelate, but dont back down either. Stay calm, but be strong.

Whats been working for me is: Very open and confident body language. A calm face, and voice as relaxed as possible. This might work in most situations.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are millions of DJs the world over, one of them was Adolf Hitler.

I am a "DJ" as it is known here. What I like and Hitler vary greatly.

So, chum, the question you ask is an impossible and wrong one.

Feel bad about what you wish. I for one, embrace half the things in your first post. Even rascism! It's just endless fun, for all the family. Wrong, but fun. That's what life is all about!

Where are my pills...

Reaction score
I can see that I'm not going to get the answers to my questions here:p

Thanks to you guys for the help, I know that I have been quiet about I have to say. There are many things that I hate, I tend to keep them on the low though, because things get far too excited when I bring them up.

Should there be things that I SHOULD NEVER stay quiet for? Should there be things I bring up in public, and things that can wait until they are in private?

Last night was messed, seriously, EVERYTHING that happened last night was so AFCish that it wasn't funny. I had the mindset the entire time, but... grrr, I wanted to kick somebody in the head.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Sheesh...I cant take these kind of threads anymore. So many of you guys are too concerned about the whole "DJ" label...DJ does this...AFC does that....

F*CK THAT NOISE!

But in the spirit of helpfulness, I will answer your question in the format you asked it...

The truth is that a "DJ" has bad days like anyone else and things will piss him off, but he does not dwell or wallow in any of this negative bullsh!t. Life is short and the world is already f*cked up enough as it is to waste one's time on hateful thinking. A true "DJ" ( :rolleyes: sorry I just dont take these labels seriously) is far too busy building his own life and making his world a better place to focus on the things that upset him. The state of one's mind is what manifests one's reality and a DJ understands this better than most.

My advice would be stop thinking so black and white (DJ vs AFC) forget about the things that repulse you and start focusing on the the things that inspire you to be a better man and help the people around you. Your world is what you make it, remember?

There are many things that I hate, I tend to keep them on the low though, because things get far too excited when I bring them up.
See? You hold onto these negative feelings and bottle them up...thats not healthy man. NEVER keep your feelings on the low. Everyone needs an emotional outlet cause we all go through bad sh*t sometimes. The fact that you are spilling this negativity at the wrong moments (and with the wrong people) shows me that you lack a healthy emotional outlet, or the support of a real friend whose judgement you do not fear. Heck, if this is that big of a problem, then you could probably use some psychotherapy to get a better understanding of why you are filled with so much hate. There is no shame in that either. Some problems are too big to handle on your own.

If you ask me personally, sure a lot of things piss me off every damn day. But far more things make me glad I am alive and of all my "DJ" training this energy/vibe is what attracts people the most. For every negative thought in your mind, always remember to be grateful. The fact that you have internet in your house is proof that you are among the worlds top 10% of wealthy people. You could be in some third world country eating roaches right now, but your not. Everyday make it a habit to give silent thanks and smile because you are blessed with fortune.

IOW, stop staring at the empty half of the glass my friend.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ doesnt hate anything. Remember that "everything is good,some things are just better then others". Granted we may not like somethings as much as others but you must always remember to make the best out of any situation.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man is always in control of his emotions...

Losers get angry... a man simply removes annoyances from his life or presence... If you surrender to emotions, you give up control of the situation and rational thinking. Emotions are a weakness, though certain degree of emotions are what makes you human.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:

Losers get angry... a man simply removes annoyances from his life or presence... If you surrender to emotions, you give up control of the situation and rational thinking. Emotions are a weakness, though certain degree of emotions are what makes you human.
Your the first guy that I've seen that shares the same views that I have. "Losers get Angry" and "A man is always in control of his emotions", "A man simply removes annoyances from his life" I've been like this naturally ever since I started really working hard at seduction. Like now I have so much positive energy, and my frame is so strong that I rarely ever get angry. Even if its something reasonably mad bad I wouldn't get mad I'd just roll with it. Up to now a friend of mine can't understand why I wouldn't be mad if someone took my gf from me.

As for the topic only things I hate are AFCs (The mega ones that like love, "the one",soul mate, supplication, Jump through all there hoops.) I also dislike ****blovkers

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:

You just tell yourself that the next time you're in a club and a fatty is feeling up your thigh and asking to buy you a drink. :cuss:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pretty much nailed it in your opening post dude.

Only thing missing is Attention Wh0res also known as the Cluster B Personality Disordered women of the world the HPD's, the BPD's, the NPD's and the most horrible of them all the ASPD fullblown psychopaths.

Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You pretty much nailed it in your opening post dude.

Only thing missing is Attention Wh0res also known as the Cluster B Personality Disordered women of the world the HPD's, the BPD's, the NPD's and the most horrible of them all the ASPD fullblown psychopaths.
I hate what happens inside of my head that I cannot control, that is for damned sure:cuss: Asperger attacks, slight retardation, brain farts... hate them with a passion.

Anyhow, I omitted Attention Wh0res for the reason that I also omitted the terms DJ and PUA. They are part of the judgemental attitude. After the choice of the name it becomes an idea dump, a catchment basin, it becomes a all encompassing target, even though it is not.

Some AW's are awesome, some are not... I'd prefer if you actually brke down what bothers you so much about them. HPD, type B, NPD, ASPD... all weird stuff.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stackthestyles said:
Racism, gay bashing, strippers, single mothers, parents, exes, AFC friends, drunks, drug addicts, bums, thugs, bible thumpers, loud mouther b!tches, propoganda, lies, clothing style, feminism, procrastination, c0ckblockers, peacocking, routines, swearing, marriage, AMOG's, Rock & roll, long hair, fear, philosophy, immaturity, drama, hypocrites, fanatics, arrogance, adoptive parents, insecurity, emotions, illogic...
sounds like many people on this forum.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Some AW's are awesome, some are not... I'd prefer if you actually brke down what bothers you so much about them. HPD, type B, NPD, ASPD... all weird stuff."

Oh I will when I get around to it and it will be put in the tips section.

Perhaps in a few days if not today...

Also you are wrong if you believe the term AW means a normal chick that loves attention and also what some people here refer to as sunshine girls ie harmless chicks that love attention and are always happy.

If you've met a Cluster B Personality Disordered woman without being aware of what she is you will be used and discarded thinking she is harmless which allowed you to be conned in the first place.

You will think she is like all of those other harmless little attention seeking girls you've seen around but no she is a predator to the core and a master of manipulation.

If you'd met a woman like this you wouldn't even be asking me the question you just posed "Why do they bother me so much?" as you would know but you don't so be on the lookout for my post in the tips section and I will enlighten you as to why they are so bad.