what the hell was she thinking?

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl decided to come over and watch a movie with me.

i put my arm around her.

cuddling ensues.

i flip her on to my chest and look at her and she says "this isn't right"...

i am thinking well let's make this right...

she informs me she is talking to some other guy...

i go on to watch the movie and enjoy it while she sits there... she keeps hitting me and being flirtacous then wants to read my phone -- no ***** thats MINE and i have stuff on it... i don't let her see it.. she gets ancy and starts to grope me...

i ask her why she came over today and she said she came over to hang out...

mind you this is the same girl who was pissed because i didnt make a move last time but she keeps showing up somehow in my life so i know she still wants it.

thoughts?

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Until I hear the words "NO" or "Stop," I don't quit making out, regardless of what she says. Sometimes, it's just something they throw out to relieve themselves of any subsequent feelings of guilt.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking to myself wtf happened haha ... i dunno if i should invite myself to her house as she is watching her little brother tonight and i know she'll be home alone...

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this kind of happened to me once she wanted to **** you but felt guilty mystery has a technique called a freeze out and ross jeffries negates the women negative comments and you also might want to build more attraction which is kind of hard for me to do. umm thats might thought yeah.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
text message conversation as follows:

me: so why did you really come over today?

her: lol i told you already. i wanted to hang out

me: haha i really don't get you. would you have done this to me with someone else if the tables were turned cause in a way you kinda did... i don't want to waste my time because i don't like competition so tell me straight up what you want because i know what i want and if i really want it i'll get it

her: i donno like i know i should like u and be with you but right now the timings not right. i just dont see it working right now im sorry

me: i like you as a friend and we could make this something more but time is the essence. if you wait too long, things between you and me might not be the same

think i handled this well?

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you've put yourself out there way too much.... your no longer a challenge to her in your eyes...she now knows she can have u anytime she wants and if your not careful she could lose interest altogether...

my advice would be to step away altogether and let her come to you.... but 1st send her a message like:

" to be honest i dont really know how i feel about you and i agreed to let u come over coz i know your crazy about me and i wanted to give u a chance... i think we should just be friends"

this will drive her crazy coz she no longer knows that she can have u at any time...... i guarantee u will get a very interesting reply......

Scream

Don Juan
Reaction score
In that situation you will go through a lot of stuff like that, just don't listen to it. If she says stop, do, but then start again when she's got back into position and be persistant. In fact I have actually undressed and redressed a girl quite a few times before i first have sex with them. About five times she said she was going... :confused: Just go with the flow.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attention seeker

says no dont touch me im talking to somone else
then wants to see if you have been too and then wants to grope you

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love to tease and be teased. That's what she was doing to you. You need to listen to her actions instead of listening to her words. She said "I talk to another guy" but she was clearly trying to be sexually playful with you.

You need to learn how to tease a woman. Stroke her hair a couple of times. When she starts trying to be playful, jokingly say, "Hey, I'm trying to watch the movie". Then she'll try to break you away from the movie to be playful again.

Women love suspense. She was trying to create it, but you blew it by taking her words seriously. Then you completely screwed it up by confronting her about being playful.

Again, pay attention to her actions, not her words.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sniff sniff*

Anyone else smell that?

Oh, it smells like a SH1T TEST. And you failed it.

She wasn't warmed up enough to do what she wanted to do (make out or more), so she needed you to get her there. That's why she stopped you. You could freeze her out, go back to watching the movie, sniff her hair, tease her, whatever.

cobra commander

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm any advice on what i should say the next time she tries to talk to me?

a part of me is saying ignore her but the other part wants to say something to get make her panties sweat...

help on responses to confrontation?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cobra commander
hmm any advice on what i should say the next time she tries to talk to me?

a part of me is saying ignore her but the other part wants to say something to get make her panties sweat...

help on responses to confrontation?
just go with the flow and sometimes be quiet and dont say anything. keeping quiet doesnt help you and it doesnt hurt you, it nothing's you and it makes you look like a smart thinker.