What the hell to do!

piltad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully that got your attention i know that good ideas for dates has been talked about quite alot but reading through those i don't think some of them will do to well in the winter i mean taking a walk in two feet of snow and 20 degree weather doesn't exactly sound romantic......

So i was wondering if any of you had a good idea for a winter date? I have been thinking about it and all i can think of is ice skating but we don't have a rink within an hour drive. So here is your chance to amaze me;) Hopefully you guys can come up with some good ones since my mind is blank.

Thanks

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your only solution is to become a hermit.

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
TAKE. HER. TO. LUNCH.
:crackup: yeah exactly.. surely you have buildings where u live that you can bring her somewhere indoors ??????

piltad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could take her indoors???? who knew.... NO **** maybe i should of made thes clearer i was wondering if any of you had some interesting winter dates that you have ever done. Not something that you can do any part of the year some how the date was tied into how cold it was or snow or something.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter where you take her. If you are confident and display interest properly, location shouldn't matter. Just pick one and adapt.

-Damian

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
take her for a walk in the park. only expense would be gas. gives you good chance to go kino with the cold weather n all. Sit on a bench and have her sit in your lap. Worked for me.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her ice skating. It's not something she probably doesn't every day, and it makes for a fun date. She'll also probably have a blast.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheManlyMan
take her for a walk in the park. only expense would be gas. gives you good chance to go kino with the cold weather n all. Sit on a bench and have her sit in your lap. Worked for me.
How do you stay on a bench if theres snow on it. :crackup: :crackup:

Maybe you should read what he said before posting.

Noctlos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, you have snow, and you live in Idaho? Whats up with that. I got none in my area. Dont ask my area. Take her Snowboarding. Everyone snowboards. Perfect kino

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do some sleding...throw some snow balls....do some "subtle" kinoing.....something unique.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta agree with DJ4Real here...

Who DOESNT go snowboarding, ice skating, or whatever trendy, MTV-head, typical snow activity? Last time I saw snow was when I was 6, but as far as I know, all my friends talk about snowboard this, snowboard that.

Might I suggest try doing "wrastling" in the snow, snowball fights, intimate talk, and kiss close? Bim badda boom.

Kino, Kino, Attraction, Kino, Intimacy, Kino, did I mention Kino?

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ sledding and a snow ball fight.

Afterwards, you go back to your place to "warm up." Make some hot cocoa, throw in a movie, and chill. Remember, kino allows you to share body heat and warm each other up.