What the hell do you do if you forget what she looks like?

Reaction score
so that girl i met at the christmas party has invited me to a party she's holding this weekend, but i can't remember what she looks like!

i was thinking i'll ask her to a coffee before that, just one on one, and reacquaint myself with her

thoughts?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Or when sge comes up to you and starts chatting you can do the "omg I didn't recognize you, only you can pull off two such different looks and look hot in both"

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol.. I go out and get around 20 numbers every weekend so guess what .. i have to clue who they are until they either send me a pic or i get then to come to my house.. so it does not matter what they look like unless they are gona come over and F...

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me all the time because I insist on getting drunk and/or off my tits on drugs when I go out.

I wake up the next day knowing whether or not they were hot but I can't really remember exactly what they look like...so I search their name on facebook. If I don't know their full name...well they're usually still be on my universitiy's network (most girls I meet are students) so I can look at girls until it clicks in my head and I recognise one of them. At least one of the mates your out with is likely to remember what she looked like better than you do as well, so get them to help out.

I only do that if I actually give a sh1t though. I know it sounds stalkerish but believe me everybody does it.

I have done what cinamon said as well. She may be a little bit offended so after that I will act very interested to spark the thought in her mind that now I'm now even more attracted to her.