what the heck?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: a little twist

Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
...Whenever I tell a girl I'm feeling pressure, expectations and that I'm not ready for any relationship (GF) or commitments it usually comes down to me just wanting to hit that ass while hitting anything else I find attractive on the way.

So true..

Either he is one of the biggest AFC(I HATE THOSE EXPRESSIONS)/pvussy I've ever seen or he is playing you so bad it's not even funny.

If he is playing you he is rolereversing you and playing on your sympathy and emotions really bad. If you ask me he felt like he was limiting HIS choices not YOURS. And regarding "not focus on him but give others a chance" I'd translate that too get off my back except if it's for sex once in a while or when I'm bored.

I could've said exactly the same since I found myself agreeing with both lines of thought. Regardless of the route taken, 32swf, he's taking you for a ride.

Reaction score
I take it you are having sex with him? Stop having sex and see what happens -- you'll get your answer - quickly!!

At 32, I take it that your time to get married is closing in on you fast... spend your time wisely and move on looking for others while he is making his decision.