What should I do?

wildleopard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs

Im basically a AFC trying to wriggle my way outta this status.
Well, lets get straight to the point.. this was a chick who i just randomly added to my MSN list.. she was really annoyed askin abt who i was and wat a fukin desperate ******* as i added unknown gurls just to talk to em.. and well, as im a regular follower of this forum.. i just remained cool and confident and didnt crumble under her swearing language.. that is, i didnt apologize for adding her, and told her to take it easy if she needed any respect..

anyway, she didnt talk after that and 2 days passed and i acted as if i didnt care and that it has to be her and not me who has to re initiate the conversation.. showing that im not a desperate *******.. she remained online but i didnt message her telling her indirectly that i have better stuff to do than to talk to her..

finally, after 2 days.. she just started behaving normally.. like in a friendly way.. and i asked all abt her.. actually not a lot.. but yes quite a bit.. it went on.. when suddenly out of the blue.. she wanted to talk to me.. she frantically tried to hav a voice convo on MSN but there were fukin internet problems so we cudnt make that happen.. but i was really shocked to hear :"do u want my cell number?"

well in reality.. this is THE first time ive got ANY gurls number.. so i was obviously over the moon.. my heart started beating faster etc etc.. but i remained cool abt it all.. i just said that since the net is not working well, youd have to give your cell number i guess like as if i wasnt fukin happy to get a gurls number.. maybe it isnt a big deal for u DJs but remember im a AFC so its something big for me..

well.. and she said that tomorrows her birthday.. and she fukin gave her number 5 times incase i didnt get it.. and told me to call her when i have time.. anyway, then i realised that a DJ doesnt call the first day he gets a number.. so i decided to call a few days later.. but my friend (a DJ) told me that she wanted me to wish her happy birthday.. and he told me to go ahead.. and wish her at 1 AM.. i protested but he said shed be surprised and happy that i called her to wish her the birthday at an odd hour..

now you tell me.. was i right in calling her the same day?

i called her but she didnt remember who i was.. i made her realize and said she was fukin asleep so cudnt remember.. i apologized (i shud have.. right?) and wished her happy birthday and then realized that she was really sleepy.. i told her to go back to bed and maybe ill call her tomorrow.. and she said okay.. if i wanted to..

well.. now wont it be too much if i called her again today (the day of her birthday)? i mean i sent her a birthday e-card after the call and said.. 'how abt we celebrate ur birthday the coming weekend'? in effect asking her out.. so i have decided against calling her today coz i feel i already wished her yesterday night and also sent a card..

what do you all think abt my strategies and did i do everything alright and what shud i do next? please advise me about what shud i talk to her as the AFC in me is popping my head again and everytime i think abt calling her, im scared and feel that i dont hav any confidence.. and feel that she'll fukin reject me if she sees me.. im like a 6 maximum overall.. i just dont know what to do.. if there was a confidence-giving pill, i wud really need it..

okay.. looking for ur input.. thanks everyone..

WL

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I take it you don't even know what she looks like? Dude!!!!!!?! You're a man - looks are important, they are virtually the whole package and at the moment they are really all you're interested in.

The way to get this girl is to call her in a few days time, quickly set something up to meet her within one day of your calling. Don't chat on the phone for more than 2/3 minutes - Ask her how she is, crack a joke, set something up, say bu-bai)... and then when (if) you meet her, finally figure out what I'm fairly sure I already know - she's helluva ugly.

The way to improve your confidence is to get out in the real world and learn what it is to have some balls. Stop seeing yourself as a 6. From now on you are a 10 - In all exchanges with the opposite of sex you are the prize, and if she's too dopey to realise it then it's 100% her loss.

Hope this helps, all the best ehh? :)

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first tip would to be, act as if. When you call her and setup the date, act as if you do it all the time, if she doesn't already know you aren't a ladies man, from now on she thinks you are. When you are getting ready to make your move on her, act as if its normal and the right thing to do (because it is). She is there for you, its your company she wants. Don't apologize for anything - especially touching her, unless you step on her foot or accidentally bump heads. You must initiate touch (kino) early on, this will help you a lot when you are getting ready to make your move. If you start to touch out of no where (lets say on the second date) it will bewilder her and I doubt she will appreciate or reciprocate your touching. Be a gentleman, and a bad boy. Don't be affraid to put your nuts on the table in any situation, be exciting. Motion creates emotion, so make your dates adventurous and active, not dinner and movies. Be a man, if some one is staring, don't look away, ask them what the fvck they're staring at. You say that you don't have confidence, fake it and eventually it will become natural. Do everything with a smile, because you are happy about life, this will make her want to spend time with you. Have a plan, this is very important, because thinking up something to do while driving around isn't fun. Most of all show her you are a man who is hard working, has confidence (even if you have to fake it), someone that she wants to spend time with, and man who can fvck like a god.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, lets get straight to the point.. this was a chick who i just randomly added to my MSN list.. she was really annoyed askin abt who i was and wat a fukin desperate ******* as i added unknown gurls just to talk to em.. and well, as im a regular follower of this forum.. i just remained cool and confident and didnt crumble under her swearing language.. that is, i didnt apologize for adding her, and told her to take it easy if she needed any respect..
I have sever reservations about ICQ and messenger, when it comes to girls and dating.

#1 - Anything you type is being saved in her history, and can be used to incriminate you at anytime. Sometimes, you can't be sure you're even chatting with her.( Girls in dorms have many friends that drift in and out)

#2 They can see whenever you're online. If you are always online, there ain't a whole lotta mystery happening here.

anyway, she didnt talk after that and 2 days passed and i acted as if i didnt care and that it has to be her and not me who has to re initiate the conversation.. showing that im not a desperate *******.. she remained online but i didnt message her telling her indirectly that i have better stuff to do than to talk to her..
Who is this chick, anyways? Did you meet her before? To just go randomly adding her to your msn, shows that you do, infact, havea case of oneitis over somebody you hardly seem to know.

You should have better things to do than chat with anyone over MSN. The only time I use these things are for file transfers and brief messages with friends. If I wanna talk, I'll give 'em a call.

actually not a lot.. but yes quite a bit
ummm....contradiction?

I think you are in denial about having invested way too much intrest in this girl too quickly.

Keep it up, and you'll blow it.

well.. and she said that tomorrows her birthday.. and she fukin gave her number 5 times incase i didnt get it.. and told me to call her when i have time.. anyway, then i realised that a DJ doesnt call the first day he gets a number.. so i decided to call a few days later.. but my friend (a DJ) told me that she wanted me to wish her happy birthday.. and he told me to go ahead.. and wish her at 1 AM.. i protested but he said shed be surprised and happy that i called her to wish her the birthday at an odd hour..

now you tell me.. was i right in calling her the same day?

i called her but she didnt remember who i was.. i made her realize and said she was fukin asleep so cudnt remember.. i apologized (i shud have.. right?) and wished her happy birthday and then realized that she was really sleepy.. i told her to go back to bed and maybe ill call her tomorrow.. and she said okay.. if i wanted to..
Holy Testical Sh!tting tuesday, Batman!!!!!! Are you insane?

That was by far the worst thing you could have done. It's over, bow out now.

You hardly know her, but you're calling her in the middle of the night, waking her up and wishing her happy birthday!!!???

and also sent a card
LMFAO

It sinks even lower.

what do you all think abt my strategies and did i do everything alright and what shud i do next? please advise me about what shud i talk to her as the AFC in me is popping my head again and everytime i think abt calling her, im scared and feel that i dont hav any confidence.. and feel that she'll fukin reject me if she sees me.. im like a 6 maximum overall.. i just dont know what to do.. if there was a confidence-giving pill, i wud really need it..
What strategies?

This is really bad. Read the bible, please. For your own sake, and stop hitting on girls who you've never met through MSN. It's incredibly lame and AFC and shows you have zero game.

Sorry If I'm a little rough, but those who know me around here, know that it's a form of tough love. It's a slap in the face so that you can get on track, not a bust to your confidence.

At least you seem to accept the fact that you are an AFC.

Peace,
The Bad Ass Canadian

wildleopard

Don Juan
Reaction score
stinkyape:

the thing is that she asked for my pic.. which i didnt have scanned.. well i wud havta admit that its been ages that ive had my picture taken coz i feel im not photogenic and that i dont look very good.. anyway, she said that she has a pic and i asked her to send it.. but she said that since i dont have one.. so she isnt sendin it.. but we didnt linger on dis topic.. so i still dont know how she looks like.. btw why do u think shez ugly?
and when do you think shud i call her? like before the coming weekend? and shud i wait for her response to my asking her out thru the card?

b's nuts:

thanks for your answer and tell me what kinda date shud i go for? i feel as i wont have anything to talk about wid her once we go on a date.. and that itll seem uncomfortable.. so wut do you say?

bad ass canadian:

well, ive been saying that i tried to show no interest in her.. and its not been a lot of interest that i showed when i did show it.. just normal questions about her to make her feel good..

well, let me tell you.. the first fact is that im from india and the situation wid meetin gurls in the real world is not like in the US, Canada, Europe etc. Gurls dont smile at you when they see a stranger and if u try to talk to em they usually try to slap yer face more often than not.. so most of the guys take the MSN route.. and well, the same way one doesnt hav anything better to do than to say hello to unknown gurls in the store.. the same way we try to meeet girls in this part of the world..

well, what was wrong in calling her in the middle of the nite? i mean i dont mind you gettin rough me if its for my benefit but i thot that she might be surprised and even glad that i remembered.. actually my friend gave me this idea.. what shud i have done? and why was sending a birthday card insane?

anyway, thank you all for ur comments but i wud like you to comment more and for ppl who havent.. please join in and submit ur views too.. thanks a lot.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great date I like to do is to go check out all of the urban legends in your city. In SLC their are myths about a grave you can visit of a devil worshiper who started a Satanic church in Utah. There is an old haunted childrens hospital. A tree were the Virgin Mary's face has appeared in the wood. Stuff like this where you can walk around, have fun, and have something to talk about besides the bull sh*t everyone hates like questions about your brothers and sisters, where you grew up and sh*t like that. Every city has its little spots only locals know about, and I think they make a great date. What to talk about? Anything thats not boring, if you really listen to what they say (I know it can be hard at times), you can respond and keep a fluid conversation going no problem. Topics: pets, foods, music, drugs and drinking (if you are into 'em), if you are into any sports, and later on if things are going well - sex (if you are a virgin, don't tell her). I can always make a wise ass remark no matter what someone says, and it keeps the conversation light, fun, and interesting. Tease her. Make fun of the way she walks (unless she really is gimping around), what ever, it doesn't matter as long as you are both having fun. If the conversation breaks and there is akward silence, sniff the air, and ask her if she just farted, fvcking whatever, just make sure you aren't trying to win her approval, your conversation will stay fluid. A common mistake that I used to make on a first date would be to ask them questions like a fvcking job interview, and it was always uncomfortable. Don't ask any questions about what she looks for in a man (cuz we all know what they want, even if they don't know it themselves), past realtionships, sex partners, or anything else that really puts them on the spot and can make things uncomfortable (especially if she turns the table and asks you back!) This post is going on longer than I expected, one last tidbit of info: don't give a fvck, don't take sh*t, and you are now the big swinging d*ck of her world - rekonize!, and something I recently heard in the gunwitch theory - make the ho' say no!

PEACE

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Ya, instant messaging is stupid.
This post is asking for advice, not your opinion on IM. True, face to face experience is much better, but as an rAFC like this gentleman, anything is better than nothing. Once again, this post is for advice, not your opinon.

FVCK ALL THE HATERS. end rant.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
UUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:(

OK , HERE WE GO .

IM GONA CAPITALIZE YOUR OWN WORDS . YOU FIGURE OUT WY ?

THEN PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD , IM ASKING YOU NICELY , DONT LET YOUR LITTLE GIRLY FEELING GET HURT BY THIS .
ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

READ THE BIBLE . READ THE BIBLE AGAIN . IM TALKING ABOUT THE DJ BIBLE . YIA OK THEN , READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN ONE MORE TIME .

AND THEN GET YOUR LAZY A** OFF YOUR CHAIR AND GET OUT AND START TALKING TO SOME REAL WOMEN . **NOTE** I SAID TALK TO NOT TYPE TO REAL GIRLS :)

OK HERE WE GO :

Hello DJs

Well, lets get straight to the point.. this was a chick who i just randomly added to my MSN list.. she was really annoyed askin abt who i was and wat a fukin DESPARATE ******* as i added unknown gurls just to talk to em.. and well, as im a regular follower of this forum.. i just remained cool and confident and didnt crumble under her swearing language.. that is, i didnt apologize for adding her, and told her to take it easy if she needed any respect..

DRACO SPEAKS : GET OUT AND TALK TO REAL WOMEN .
DO NOT TAKE MSN SERIOUSLY . DO NOT USE THE INTERNET TO MEET WOMEN .

finally, after 2 days.. she just started behaving normally.. like in a friendly way.. and i asked all abt her.. actually not a lot.. but yes quite a bit.. it went on.. when suddenly out of the blue.. she wanted to talk to me.. she frantically tried to hav a voice convo on MSN but there were fukin internet problems so we cudnt make that happen.. but i was really shocked to hear :"do u want my cell number?"

DRACO SPEAKS : AHA , SO YOUVE LEARNED THE RULE , THE NATURAL THING ABOUT WOMEN , THE THING THEY GROW UP LEARNING TO DO BEST . THEY PLAY HARD TO GET .

WHAT YOU DID TO HER WAS VERY GOOD . NOW BE THAT WAY WITH REAL WOMEN .

well in reality.. this is THE FIRST TIME ive got ANY gurls number.. so i was obviously OVER THE MOON.. my heart started BEATING FASTER etc etc.. but i remained cool abt it all.. i just said that since the net is not working well, youd have to give your cell number i guess like as if i wasnt fukin happy to get a gurls number.. maybe it isnt a big deal for u DJs but remember im a AFC so ITS SOMETHING BIG FOR ME..

DRACO SPEAKS : UNMAKE IT , I REPEAT UNMAKE IT , A BIG DEAL . OK ? YOU ARE THE ONE MAKEING IT A BIG DEAL . REALITY CHECK >>> ITS NOT A BIG DEAL .
ANYWOMEN SEEING YOU MAKEING IT A BIG DEAL WILL NOT LIKE WHAT SHE SEES . SHE WILL WONDER ? WY IS HE MAKEING IT A BIG DEAL ? WHAT THE F**K ? IS HE SO DESPARATE ? IS HE SUTCH A CHILD THAT HE FANTASIZES THAT GETTING MY NUMBER IS SUCH A BIG DEAL ? IM NOT PAMELA ANDERSON OR ANYONE FAMOUS WY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS ? DOES HE THINK OF HIMSELF SO LOW ? O F**K THIS , THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT .

SO PLEASE READ THE BIBLE AND STOP MAKEING THINGS LIKE THAT A BIG DEAL . ITS WHEN YOUR GONNA STOP MAKEING THEM A BIG DEAL , THEN THE WOMEN GIVVING YOU THE NUMBER WILL LIKE YOU MORE .

now you tell me.. was i right in calling her the SAME DAY?

i called her but she didnt remember who i was.. i made her realize and said she was fukin asleep so cudnt remember.. i APOLOGISED (i shud have.. right?) and wished her happy birthday and then realized that she was really sleepy.. i told her to go back to bed and maybe ill call her tomorrow.. and she said okay.. if i wanted to..

DRACO SPEAKS : THE SAME DAY IS THE SAME DAY , STOP MAKEING UP EXCUSES . IF IT WASNT HER BIRTHDAY YOUDE STILL FIND AN EXCUSE . YIA KNOW WHAT SHE IS THINKING MAN NOW ?
F**K THAT WAS FAST , DOESNT THIS GUY KNOW ANYOTHER WOMEN ? HMMMM ? DESPARATE TO TALK TO A WOMEN HE HASNT EVEN SEEN SO FAST .

SHE TESTED YOU YOU WACKER , AND YOU FAILED .

NOW SINCE YOU DECIDED TO PLAY MISTER BRAVE AND CALL HER AT THAT OUR , WY DID YOU APOLOGISE AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A FAKE ? YOU COULD OF SAID :
WHAT ? SLEEPING AT THIS OUR ? A CRAZY PARTY ANIMAL AS YOUR SELF ? WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO ? GROW SOME MORE ? OR DO YOU LOOK SO BAD THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE A BUETY NAP ?
O WELL LET YOU TO IT , IVE GOT SOME THINGS TO DO HERE MY SELF , MAYBEY ILL CALL YOU SOME OTHER TIME . HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOOD NIGHT .

HAD YOU SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HER IN A JOKEING MANNER YOUD BE ACTING EXCACTLY LIKE A DJ WOULD .
AND THAT MEANS SHE WOULD BE DREAMING OF YOU .

well.. now wont it be too much if i called her again today (the day of her birthday)? i mean i sent her a birthday e-card after the call and said.. 'HOW ABOUT we celebrate ur birthday the coming weekend'? in effect asking her out.. so i have decided against calling her today coz i feel i already wished her yesterday night and also sent a card..

DRACO SPEAKS : DO NOT EVER ASK . OFFER . LIKE THIS :
ILL BE GOING OUT TO SEE A MOVEI ON MY FREE TIME NEXT WEEK AND I WAS THINKING IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO CELABRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU SINCE YOU BROUGHT IT UP .
ILL MEET YOU THERE AT ...... OR ILL COME PIC YOU UP AT ...... OR COME BUY MY PLACE AT ...... AND WE WIL GO TOGETHER .

TRUST ME SHE WILL THINK ABOUT IT AND YOUVE GOT MORE CHANCES SHE WILL SAY OK THAN YOU DO WHEN YOU ASK .

what do you all think abt my strategies and did i do everything alright and what shud i do next? please advise me about what shud i talk to her as the AFC in me is popping my head again and everytime i think abt calling her, IM SCARED and feel that i DONT hav any confidence.. and feel that she'll fukin reject me if she sees me.. im like a 6 maximum overall.. i just dont know what to do.. if there was a confidence-giving pill, i wud really need it..

okay.. looking for ur input.. thanks everyone..

DRACO SPEAKS WITH TRUE BROTHERLY LOVE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD :

READ THE DJ BIBLE
READ THE DJ BIBLE
READ THE DJ BIBLE
READ THE DJ BIBLE
READ THE DJ BIBLE

OK ?

GOOD THEN , THANKYOU FOR SAVEING YOURSELF

:)