what should I do?

datkid55

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically this girl that I like basically spills her feelings for me over text at like 2 am two nights ago. Tells me she likes me wants to date and needs to know if I like her. I figured I'd be honest and and said yeah I'd like to talk to her. Anyway we go back and forth for a bit and then I tell her that I'd meetc up with her the following night to which she agrees. Anyway i hit her up ask her to get food and so she doesn't respond 2 hours after the fact saying she's really sorry she fell asleep and just woke up. To this I respond okay. She proceeds to ask me what I'm doing and I just tell her I'm chillen at home. She texts back ohhh to which I never responded to. Frankly I didn't really feel like responding given her response and had plans with my friends the same night. Was this a bad move? And how should I follow up from this? I'd still like to her have this talk with her

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have asked her to come over

datkid55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldtn have she doesn't have a car and lives like 20 minutes away olus i live witg my parents. Anyway how should I take things from here