What should I do next...

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an experiment that I want to conduct, but I want to have some fun with it. I found a pretty good looking girl that I'm not too worried about who I want to try some stuff out on that I wouldn't usually do and see what happens.

Success is all about stepping off your island and widening your view. - some DJ legend said that once.

Background Info

I met this girl a while ago and had a fling with her. Was great but I wanted sex and she wanted love, so I gave up and we ended everything. She walks back into my life a few years later and we go out to dinner - I pull everything off perfectly and have her on the sofa with me, I say goodbye and kiss her on the cheek - just missing her lips on purpose. 4 days pass and now its the present...

Options

1) Find an event that is way out there and call her up, say im going to this event and she can come too.

2) I need some more ideas

3) I dont have any more ideas

I want something wild and out there, Im getting bored of doing Approach->Dinner Date->House->Sofa->Passion.

Suprise me with your ideas, I want to see what happens!

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u expect?

Hot sex in the beach?

Or kissing while jumping of the plane?

Or how about a threesome?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amusement Parks. Ferris Wheel Nookie. Roller Coaster = Huge Adrenaline High.

Pool. Summer. Show off the muscles. Swimming allows for lots of playful kino.

Party. Have Fun. Do the dirty in somebody elses bed room. Laugh about it later.

Sports Game? If she's into sports, this could be a decent time. Nothing terribly exciting.

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
William - you got it, the beach one sounds great...just ****ty weather right now. The plane...maybe with parachutes..could be fun...but a little serious.

I think amusement parks are great, help conquer her fear of roller costers with me, should leave a lasting impression!

Im just soo bored of going to the mall, movie, arm round shoulder, brush hand against thigh...ohh here we go..! Ill try these ideas out and let you know. Thanks!